Richlands @ Lebanon

Nadoball

normally a pretty good football game .this yr i think it will be all richlands .lebanon will just be outsized all the way round.im sure lebanon just not gonna hand it to em but it is what it is .hopefully a injury free game for both squads.richlands just has to many threats .if u key on anything they will get u somewhere else.good luck to both.

Richlands-∞

Lebanon-not nearly enough.

Really throwing out a lazy eight where is that even on a keyboard.....but funny.....we should have beaten Lebanon so no trouble for the Blues

The only reason Tazewell got even close was Nick Smith was out.. Friday Nighs loss can be blamed on Coaches! I thought it was funny when VA high called that last time out and they didnt have anymore but HMM THey got it! GOod playing for the last 30 seconds.

Really throwing out a lazy eight where is that even on a keyboard.....but funny.....we should have beaten Lebanon so no trouble for the Blues

Lebanon didnt have their quarterback for that game though right? now that he is back maybe he will find his rythym this week and do good, he is a good athlete

Lebanon didnt have their quarterback for that game though right? now that he is back maybe he will find his rythym this week and do good, he is a good athlete

#5 is the player that beat us we couldn't stop him

Yes he is an awesome athelete! The problem this past Friday was that the Coach didnt let him run the ball enough. He only really carried the ball the second half and still had over 100 yards rushing. He is an awesome athelte! Belcher does a great job when he is to the outside but if you are going up the middle you need Strength like Adams or Smith. Our wish for Friday Nite is everyone have fun and no injuries on either side! Fun is what it is supposed to be about but I think some have forgot that!

Smith will hopefully get in tune and make it a tough win for Richlands. I mean it might not be close. But don't hand it over. And Belcher has a mild concussion. He might be able to play but not the whole game

It's hard to say this will be a close game based on what has happen so far this season, but Lebanon is the home team and have a lot of pride. They may keep it close for the 1st qtr , but then the Blues depth, speed and their athletes take over. Just too many athletes & weapons in too many phases of the game.

Richlands 45 Lebanon 13

Smith will hopefully get in tune and make it a tough win for Richlands. I mean it might not be close. But don't hand it over. And Belcher has a mild concussion. He might be able to play but not the whole game

You are right they might beat me but they will at least know that they play me on Saturday moring!

not trying to be mean but Lebanon has the worse football stadium I have been to in a very long time. It is way time for an upgrade there. Having the visitors walk through the home stands to get to their seats is just asking for trouble.

not trying to be mean but Lebanon has the worse football stadium I have been to in a very long time. It is way time for an upgrade there. Having the visitors walk through the home stands to get to their seats is just asking for trouble.

You can go down to the visitors side and get in now

You can go down to the visitors side and get in now

Yea we have a gate at the visitor side as well. But for the most part you shouldnt have any problems getting through the visitor side with no issues. For the most part they are pretty tame and dont have problems!

I heard yesterday that RIchlands had gotten into a little bit of trouble for recruiting is that true? I am not being a smart a?? but just wondered!

Nope,just someone giving you some bad gossip!Kids are coming to RHS because of the feetball program. Good luck to Lebanon friday night!