Matt Muncy

dshreeves

I went to the Navy/Wake game this past Saturday and didn't see Matt Muncy listed in the program. I could be wrong but i thought he went to Wake Forest after graduating from Tazewell a couple of years ago. Just wondering if anyone here knows what his situation is now.

TIA...

So you know this to be an absolute fact.

Didn't say it was a fact, that's why I said it's my understanding, and this come from a family member.. I have seen him at most of the Tazewell home games...

I heard that too

Heard and fact are two different things fellas. I talked to Matt himself and he said that he was having black outs and his coach told him to hold off until next year until they find out what is going on. This is how nasty rumors get started I thought this was a SWD football site not Topics.

Heard and fact are two different things fellas. I talked to Matt himself and he said that he was having black outs and his coach told him to hold off until next year until they find out what is going on. This is how nasty rumors get started I thought this was a SWD football site not Topics.

and if you read the man's statement he said it's what he heard and what he understands, it's not a fact. the way rumors get started is people with selective hearing, or in this case, selective reading.

I would not get on here and talk bad about Muncy, me and him a great friends, matter of fact I seen him at the game the other night. And all I said is that's what I had heard, never said it was the truth!

and if you read the man's statement he said it's what he heard and what he understands, it's not a fact. the way rumors get started is people with selective hearing, or in this case, selective reading.

And thanks!