Bad Dogs!

eastboundanddown

I just read about how Tazewell people are trying to talk about Grundy's lack of class. Tazewell's coach called time out with 6 seconds left to stop Grundy from scoring a field goal up 14 and told his players to hit the Grundy kids to stop them from kicking the field goal and to get some cheap shots in. I understand that it's frustrating to be 0-10 and the 4th best school in your county Even the Pocahontas Prison Mean Machine could be better than Taz this year. , but I don't think it's right or fair to take cheap shots at kids, especially not if Tazewell's coach told them to do so. I don't blame Grundy for scoring on them, none of the SWD schools will play Grundy next year and it's making scheduling difficult for them because they're going down to the BDD and to Single A against their wishes..... Glad Grundy got them. Looks like you can teach old dog new tricks, because Tazewell has been playing dead all year!

Since we're warning and banning I'd like to see some warnings and "Banhammer" go out for attacking Grundy's coaches.

Grundy is like Graham...had single A numbers for years and have been playing up at AA...nothing is against their wishes, they just went to where they are supposed to be.

the fight was interesting...closing this thread and you can post whatever in the other one.