thurs or fri for hurley/twin valley game?

hurley-6487

i have heard the hurley twin valley game has been changed to thursday, due to everyone wanting to watch grundy/ richlands on friday..is there any truth to this?

if so i need to know because i will probably go take some pics.

Yes, it is true, to the dislike of the players and the coaches. The game was moved because Tommy B. might lose a little money at the gate because of Richlands/Grundy game. Tommy didn't even have the decency to ask Greg and the coaches or the players about the game change. The seniors and juniors were going to have a get-together because it be the last time they will ever play together at The Cliff. I know the player's have no ill will towards the game between Richlands/Grundy but it's kind of hard to stay up late with school the next day.

Oh well, you can always count on Tommy to mess up a good thing.

Yes, it is true, to the dislike of the players and the coaches. The game was moved because Tommy B. might lose a little money at the gate because of Richlands/Grundy game. Tommy didn't even have the decency to ask Greg and the coaches or the players about the game change. The seniors and juniors were going to have a get-together because it be the last time they will ever play together at The Cliff. I know the player's have no ill will towards the game between Richlands/Grundy but it's kind of hard to stay up late with school the next day.

Oh well, you can always count on Tommy to mess up a good thing.

I have spoke with some of the coaches and they did agree with Tommy to have the game on thursday night so they could scout this friday if they make the playoffs. From waht i hear Tommy aske the coaches first and they wanted to scout in case they make the playoffs.

I have spoke with some of the coaches and they did agree with Tommy to have the game on thursday night so they could scout this friday if they make the playoffs. From waht i hear Tommy aske the coaches first and they wanted to scout in case they make the playoffs.

In case? I thought they were in?

Even if the Rebs win, there are 2 teams that can outpoint you, plus another that can grab an automatic bid, meaning you could be, not the first, but the second team out... effectively a 6th place finish.

See post 16.

See the cheat sheet.

Then see the M'neer and see what Lloyd says.

Edited by VHSLhelper

If Hurley makes it they'd get a free trip to Clintwood wouldn't they?

Or JI Burton?

That kind of sucks because Grundy throttled Hurley and Hurley got housed by Grundy.

JI Burton beat Honaker, and Honaker housed Hurley. I'll be glad to see Hurley make it though.

if hurley makes it they'd get a free trip to clintwood wouldn't they?

Or ji burton?

That kind of sucks because grundy throttled hurley and hurley got housed by grundy.

Ji burton beat honaker, and honaker housed hurley. I'll be glad to see hurley make it though.

and you guys got housed by ervinton

yelp we got beat by honaker and would of beat us anyway but they had some help by the refs and iam not makeing excuses. when rawlings got that td called back they gave up and they shouldnt gave up they wasnt that great.. i think if haysi plays phisical they could come away with the win thats been our problem we have a solid team but not consistant and that kills us every time in a big games but i wish honaker the best

Tommy was more concerned about the gate money than he was scouting another team. The boys said Monday was the first day that they had heard of the game change and by the looks on the coaches faces, it was when they found out.

Tommy was more concerned about the gate money than he was scouting another team. The boys said Monday was the first day that they had heard of the game change and by the looks on the coaches faces, it was when they found out.

Twin valley also wanted to move the game to thursday as much as Hurley. They have been talking about moving this game since week 5 of the season. The coaches did know about it but wasnt for sure what was going to happen. I dont think the gate money mattered becasue we didnt even make anything against Honaker. Changing the game is not gonna make a difference money wise becasue nobody will show up anyway. Twin Valley has been trying to move it to thursay all year and Tommy B would not. He finally ageed to Monday.