GMan, weather forecast?

Just did a quick check...

Temps in our area will be in low to mid 30s...temps in the L-burg area will be in the 40s. Potential precip amounts don't look all that great...possible light rain showers in L'burg in the afternoon with light to moderate snow showers in our area. I don't think there will much, if any, accumulation during the daytime hours on Saturday for our area...if there is, it will be on grassy/shaded areas. After dark could see potential for accumulation but not a significant (more than a few inches) amount. The rain/snow line for Saturday will be the mountains...B'burg/C'burg westward will see snow showers.

BTW, I'll be more worried about the weather in Charlotte...

They are calling for snow this weekend. What do your sources say the weather will be between here and Lynchburg on Saturday? Will it just be a dusting or could we get more?

Forecast for the Lynchburg area is rain and snow showers on Saturday. High of 39 and low of 29. My employees told me that the issues with sleet shouldn't really pop up until after dark on Saturday, but I'm not sure where they're getting that info.

Not gonna be a pleasant day to be outdoors Saturday either way, I'm afraid.

Just did a quick check...

Temps in our area will be in low to mid 30s...temps in the L-burg area will be in the 40s. Potential precip amounts don't look all that great...possible light rain showers in L'burg in the afternoon with light to moderate snow showers in our area. I don't think there will much, if any, accumulation during the daytime hours on Saturday for our area...if there is, it will be on grassy/shaded areas. After dark could see potential for accumulation but not a significant (more than a few inches) amount. The rain/snow line for Saturday will be the mountains...B'burg/C'burg westward will see snow showers.

BTW, I'll be more worried about the weather in Charlotte...

Those knees may be hurting by the middle of the month....a big daddy may be on the horizon around 13 to 16 th of DEC.