Hurley rebels/jj kelly

vtfan56

Hurley 58 jj kelly 57. Way to go rebels lets keep it going all the way to state.good game went down to the wire,hurley about the whole game. austin cooper fouled out in the 4th,that let kelly come back to take lead.then dustin waynick hit two foul shots to win the game. way 2 go hurley,

Edited by vtfan56

You don't really?

Hurley was a half court Buzzer beater from state last year. I know that doesnt mean anything, but all of the Soph. last year when they did that. lol must be sad the road to richmond is bypassing Tv this year.

I'm with mapper, Hurley is far and away the best team in BDD and maybe the region.

I'm with mapper, Hurley is far and away the best team in BDD and maybe the region.

Hurley is a good team but I to have watched Honaker and let me say they are very fast on the ball in your face defenders and Hurley has a young point guard that has not seen this kind of pressure , but if he can handle the pressure then Hurely should win but if not Honaker will win the BDD and im havent mentioned any other BDD teams because they are alot weaker this year than last year and they could not compete with these two teams last year. Hurley will make a run this year as expected by most but unless some of the young guns step up it will be the same old song and dance as last year. no bench!

im aware that twin valley isnt goin back to richmond any time soon.. lol as is everyone else over here.. but sportsguy says it best right up there ^^ NO BENCH! Honakers bench goes rather deep and the only thing hurley has that honaker doesnt is Waynicks height.. they have a great outside shooter in Ethan Davis and a good point guard in Ty Hall and Jeremiah Dye's inside presence to tie it all together.. In my opinion this is the best team honaker has had since Logan Ball graduated.. but we'll see before long

im aware that twin valley isnt goin back to richmond any time soon.. lol as is everyone else over here.. but sportsguy says it best right up there ^^ NO BENCH! Honakers bench goes rather deep and the only thing hurley has that honaker doesnt is Waynicks height.. they have a great outside shooter in Ethan Davis and a good point guard in Ty Hall and Jeremiah Dye's inside presence to tie it all together.. In my opinion this is the best team honaker has had since Logan Ball graduated.. but we'll see before long

Cooper does need to have role players because the starting 5 will get tired and they will get injuries and they will foul out. I don't know of any team around who can avoid these 3 things. I hope these boys succeed because their seems to be a lot pressure placed on the team.

there isn't anyone in the region that is going to beat hurley that i know of...honaker will give them a game i think in the bdd, but remember honaker isn't in the same division as hurley, so if they can get a good matchup in the state quarterfinals, which they will host that game around here somewhere, so thats probably going to be a win unless they draw an experienced team that can play on the road, but i don't think they will win the state championship this year, but they will make it to richmond in my opinion...but probably won't get to the finals until next year.....and as the twin valley team from 2006 proved, the best team doesn't always win.

I saw Honaker play Elizabethton at VA High and man I can't wait to watch the Honaker Hurley games. We were one retard buzzer beater in OT from seeing it Saturday night at VA High. Honaker full court man run and gun and jacking up 3's..... The inmates are running the asylum over there... coaches didn't even go down at halftime to speak with the team, just running a simple offense and whoever gets it jacks it up...

Hurley's the team to beat in the BDD ,but this district is the best in basketball and has been for in my opinion 2 decades probably 3.... be some crazy games with some crazy fans to go with this crazy weather....

The BDD is at a disadvantage b/c we don't go shopping for exchange students like Twin Springs and Appy do every god blessed year

.and as the twin valley team from 2006 proved, the best team doesn't always win.

yea we know that alllllll tooo wellll... as for the region i really can't say anything about any team other than the BDD.. cuz i haven't seen them play.. but you used a key word "experience" thats what's gonna decide the rebels fate when they get to that level..

and as the twin valley team from 2006 proved, the best team doesn't always win.

yea we know that alllllll tooo wellll... as for the region i really can't say anything about any team other than the BDD.. cuz i haven't seen them play.. but you used a key word "experience" thats what's gonna decide the rebels fate when they get to that level... and yea TS and Appy are way bad for that recruiting junk.. like back in 06 when TS had that kid from czechslowhatever and no announcer in the region could prounounce his name correctly lol.. i wish coach moore would get in on that game and get some foreign kids to bring our program back up to par lol.. but as of now i'll just enjoy the honaker/hurley competition.. should be pretty good..