Great going, Gate City!!!

RichlandsAlum

Congratulations Blue Devils, I am glad to see you avenge the game against Gretna last time. I thought that might be the added lift you would need to get them today. Seniors remember that stuff and use it to thier advantage. Its good to have a title back in Southwest Virginia this year and way to get it for us. We ran into the best tackling team I have ever seen play high school football today and came up short. They were not flashy at all but they executed thier game to a tee. Very diciplined team and tough. They remined me of you guys this year more than anybody we played. Run it down you're throat and make you like it. Like you guys did last year to us. They could throw the ball pretty good when they had to though. No turnovers and few penalties. AGAIN CONGRATS BLUE DEVILS

Congratulations Blue Devils, I am glad to see you avenge the game against Gretna last time. I thought that might be the added lift you would need to get them today. Seniors remember that stuff and use it to thier advantage. Its good to have a title back in Southwest Virginia this year and way to get it for us. We ran into the best tackling team I have ever seen play high school football today and came up short. They were not flashy at all but they executed thier game to a tee. Very diciplined team and tough. They remined me of you guys this year more than anybody we played. Run it down you're throat and make you like it. Like you guys did last year to us. They could throw the ball pretty good when they had to though. No turnovers and few penalties. AGAIN CONGRATS BLUE DEVILS

thats exactly how we played man... our first drive was 8 minutes... we ran it all over them.... and i'm sorry about richlands...man you all have a great team...i loved supporting you guys after the last friday of august this season..thanks for supporting us the same way.. I can't wait for the "Gate City vs Richlands" posts in August...

Yea, Both teams lose a lot, but I bet they will be pretty good next year. It should be a great game next year (always is) that first Friday of football. I am already looking forward to it. Enjoy GC fans this summer, you deserve it and I hope only the best for you're seniors in thier next chapter in life.

Yea, Both teams lose a lot, but I bet they will be pretty good next year. It should be a great game next year (always is) that first Friday of football. I am already looking forward to it. Enjoy GC fans this summer, you deserve it and I hope only the best for you're seniors in thier next chapter in life.

You all too, you had some great players. Man can it be August already? I wanna get me a seat at Ernie Hicks already.... It's been a hell of year for football. Our signature win was the one against South.... that one meant a lot.