Fat man on a skinny beach...

The Atlantic was quite refreshing...felt like wet-wading a trout stream in April. Got a little sun, enjoyed the ocean despite its chilling temps (couldn't let the Canadians out do me), and now trying to find a place to meet bhs7695 for pre-game dinner and drinks.

BTW, I wasn't the only "fat man on a skinny beach", eh...

Also need to add these two somewhat humorous items...

There was also a "fat man in a weenie-bikini" on the beach too...one of those French speaking Canadians...both sick and funny at the same time...just glad he didn't bust it open like the "fat man in the little coat" did.

Also, on the way up from the pool, wife and I got on the 'vator with a couple, the guy was wearing a "sailor outfit" somewhat like the one both Judge Smails and Danny Noonan wore in Caddyshack. I couldn't help myself...I had to quote Spaulding..."Ahoy, palloi!" The guy didn't get it, too young to know what it was from or too much of a nerd, I guess. Come to find out, they were in Miami for the game...Stanford fans...

danny%20noonan.jpg

The Atlantic was quite refreshing...felt like wet-wading a trout stream in April. Got a little sun, enjoyed the ocean despite its chilling temps (couldn't let the Canadians out do me), and now trying to find a place to meet bhs7695 for pre-game dinner and drinks.

BTW, I wasn't the only "fat man on a skinny beach", eh...

I took a dip in the Atlantic on New Years Day....a little further north though on Folly Beach, just outside of Charleston. The water had a bit of a bite to it...47 degrees.

I'm somewhere in the large mass of people running into the ocean