G. Watts - 2

H. Watts - 1

Gate City Stats

17 of 31 from 2's

6 of 18 from 3's

19 of 27 from foul line

10 offensive rebounds

24 defensive rebounds

Listening to this game, it was a "run and gun" offense, up and down the court by both teams with very little set plays. A lot of fouls were called. GC played very physical, forcing the Falcons into turnovers and got them out of rhythm and their game plan. Of course, the GC Blue Devils had numerous turnovers also with the pace of the game.

Life has many choices---eternity two

wheres ole falconman?

First of all, I don't recall a post from me last year stating how the falcons kick Gate City's Arse! Second, we've had some under the weather and the weather has hurt practicing times a problem. So there, you got a Falconman Response. God, I wish we could play u in Football. How many GC kids are playing BIG TIME Ball in Texas today? The Falcons have 2. The Future is Abingdon, Deal with it!

First of all, I don't recall a post from me last year stating how the falcons kick Gate City's Arse! Second, we've had some under the weather and the weather has hurt practicing times a problem. So there, you got a Falconman Response. God, I wish we could play u in Football. How many GC kids are playing BIG TIME Ball in Texas today? The Falcons have 2. The Future is Abingdon, Deal with it!

only you didn't kick our arse, you won by like 3 points. You got destroyed. and we have the same weather you do big boy, scott county is right before washington. Next year would be your year to play us in football because we are losing almost 20 seniors. but hell you'd still manage to lose. How many state championships, i mean even playoff wins does abingdon have? Oh yeah.