Appalachia High School needs games for 2011-2012 season

tbgfan

Published in today's Bristol Herald Courier:

The Appalachia High School varsity football team is in need of two games for the 2011-2012 season. Both games must be home games in 2011 for the Bulldogs. The dates that the school has available are Aug. 26, Sept. 16 and Oct. 14. Contact head coach Roger Austin or athletic director Bryan Crutchfield at (276)565-0214.

Life has many choices---eternity two

I have no idea what Haysis schedule is like this upcomming year but I would love to see Haysi/Appy play! Very different styles of play and similar in size(Haysi is a little bigger).
Hurley is looking for a game. Just found out today that phelps dropped us. I think the date was SEPT 30th.

Hurley is looking for a game. Just found out today that phelps dropped us. I think the date was SEPT 30th.

Phelps must not be into making money at the gate. Hurley and Phelps are 20-30 minutes apart and people from Hurley work in Phelps and vice-versa and both communities have family on the football teams. Oh well!