Super Bowl

vthokies4life

Guest The Variable

Man, I saw a lot of people put Green Bay at 31 points. Way to live up to the expectation GB.

I thought the packers were doomed when Driver, Woodson and Shields went out and then Collins left early before the half.

I thought the packers were doomed when Driver, Woodson and Shields went out and then Collins left early before the half.

I thought exactly the same thing. The phrase "war of attrition" is used way too often, but in this case, the Packers were best prepared to win that war. Great game, though. I honestly thought Roethlisberger was going to drive down the field.

Finally, I'm officially and shamelessly on the Aaron Rodgers bandwagon. He is just a class act that plays the game the right way. He's a pure joy to watch.

Guest The Variable
I thought exactly the same thing. The phrase "war of attrition" is used way too often, but in this case, the Packers were best prepared to win that war. Great game, though. I honestly thought Roethlisberger was going to drive down the field.

Finally, I'm officially and shamelessly on the Aaron Rodgers bandwagon. He is just a class act that plays the game the right way. He's a pure joy to watch.

He has been on a tear lately...I would wager to say one of the reasons his players drop so many balls is because a lot of those passes come close to breaking the sound barrier. His spirals are almost always tight and accurate and he plays well against the blitz. I thought that the steelers might have played him like the Jets played Peyton in a few weeks ago.

Brett Farve probably boo-hooed himself to sleep last night. This isnt going to be the same as the Montana-Young transition.

I am glad Charles Woodson finally got a ring too, despite all that white house nonsense.

A great game. I wish I could say the same about the national anthem (inexcusable to forget the words on THAT big a stage), the halftime show (undisputedly the worst performance ever), or the commercials (mediocre except for the Pepsi Max ones).

Pittsburgh just could not overcome the mental lapses. That being said, Rodgers made some of the best throws I've ever seen last night. That kid has the raw talents and the determination to become the best pure quarterback ever. Sure, he will never get Manning's numbers, but Rodgers has it all, baby.