Question for Hurley fans...

VivaFutbol

...so I was reading the article from TriCities on the win over EM (congrats BTW). I just have a quick question. One of the boys said after something along the lines of, "Dad's led us to state in Kentucky, West Virginia and now Virginia." Which confused me...have they been at 3 schools the past three years? I guess the coach and apparently his two sons?

...so I was reading the article from TriCities on the win over EM (congrats BTW). I just have a quick question. One of the boys said after something along the lines of, "Dad's led us to state in Kentucky, West Virginia and now Virginia." Which confused me...have they been at 3 schools the past three years? I guess the coach and apparently his two sons?

I think they were talking about their dad taking them to watch state tournaments.

lol @ this guy

I'm sure I'm not the only one who read it like that. When I hear a player talk about a coach that has "taken" them somewhere, I assume it meant his leadership as a coach. Honest mistake dude.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who read it like that. When I hear a player talk about a coach that has "taken" them somewhere, I assume it meant his leadership as a coach. Honest mistake dude.

I was with you for minute there and I know this family , and I was thinking mark hasn't taken to state in KY. lol then it dawned on me he must have been talking about watching the state games not playing in them . so dont feel so bad but its still funny i laughed at myself for a second.