2006 Bluefield Beavers Basketball Roster

Guest Highlanders

Guest Highlanders

Does anyone remember who played on Bluefield's state runner up team in 2006? I'm working on a documentary which may feature the team.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

Dexter Moore

Tremayne Matthews

Kyle Hammond

Jonathon Payne

Maurice Jordan

Chance Cottrell

Ansel Ponder

Mark Page

Thats all I can think of. If you want to get ahold of them just send me a pm.

Dexter Moore

Tremayne Matthews

Kyle Hammond

Jonathon Payne

Maurice Jordan

Chance Cottrell

Ansel Ponder

Mark Page

Thats all I can think of. If you want to get ahold of them just send me a pm.

Pretty much all I can think of too.

Highlander, if you are anywhere near Bluefield High sometime, I'd recommend going in and asking to see the 2006 yearbook. Pretty basic concept, but probably the most accurate information you'll find.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

No 2006. They would have played in March 2006, seniors would be of the class of 2006.

Highlanders, I'll dig out my yearbook on Wednesday and find the remaining players if you want. I would do it sooner but it's burried in one of the million boxes in my basement. Trying to cram one weeks worth of homework into the next two days. That's what I get for procrastinating at the beach! lol

Baseball and Softball are the only two sports they transfer to the following year. They are referring to the the 05-06 basketball team. (Our Junior year)

Thanks.

I knew baseball and softball went to the next year, since basketball season isint over until March, I couldn't remember about it.

Highlanders, I'll dig out my yearbook on Wednesday and find the remaining players if you want. I would do it sooner but it's burried in one of the million boxes in my basement. Trying to cram one weeks worth of homework into the next two days. That's what I get for procrastinating at the beach! lol
"Procrastinating" we called it something different during my many years in college! lol