NBA Conference Finals

Im taking Heat in 5. Dirk may be on fire, but his supporting cast is extremely spotty. Kidd isnt what he used to be. Neither is Terry. They both seem to have off nights a few times a series. Chandler and Berea are the only other threats on the court for Dallas. The Heat are one of the top 3 best defensive teams in the league. Look at what they have did to Pierce and Rose. Rose looked far from an MVP. Chris Bosh will be on Dirk for 75% of the game, but the other 25, LeBron will shut him down, just like hes done to everyone else. Dallas havnt seen a team like this. The Heat are firing on all cylinders. Unlike their previous regular season matchups.

And before you say it, Im not a Heat fan. I like the Phoenix Suns. lol. But Im not on the "I hate LeBron" bandwagon. To me, the decision wasnt that bad. It was good drama and raised a whole hell of a lot of money for a charity. I still see him as the best to ever play the day he retires. No matter how many rings he has. You gotta remember, Jordan didnt do it alone. Kobe hasnt done it alone. The Spurs had a big 3. LeBron was doomed in Cleveland.