Tiger to the Greenbrier?

hokie07

He did used to play in the buick invitational the same week in the past, so maybe there is a chance because he seemed to like before playing the buick, then the bridgestone then the pga so who knows

He did used to play in the buick invitational the same week in the past, so maybe there is a chance because he seemed to like before playing the buick, then the bridgestone then the pga so who knows

Tiger played in the Buick for two simple reasons; first he still had an endorsement deal with Buick so $$$, second like Firestone, and a few others it was a course he played well. So dollah dollah bills ya'll.

Tiger played in the Buick for two simple reasons; first he still had an endorsement deal with Buick so $$$, second like Firestone, and a few others it was a course he played well. So dollah dollah bills ya'll.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Tiger won't play until Tiger is completely healed up...he's already been down that road and found out what happens when you try to come back too soon...I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play again until 2012...

I thought Woods was thought of as "Cheap" around the golf world as in, not one to fling money around quickly?

How much does he put into his foundation?

It's not the foundation that is eating the money. Ex-wife, child support, hush money and cuts in endorsements. These days Tiger is looking to downsize his lifestyle.

That's surprising. I think now, Tiger's hit rock bottom. This is rock bottom for him.

No, "rock bottom" will be when he hires me to be his caddie...:D

Williams is/was a prick...Tiger probably got tired of his thinking that he was bigger than Tiger Woods...

No, "rock bottom" will be when he hires me to be his caddie...:D

Williams is/was a prick...Tiger probably got tired of his thinking that he was bigger than Tiger Woods...

Rock bottom for sure if you're on the bag. ;)

And you're right... Williams is a prick. While I understand that he wasn't making money while Tiger wasn't playing and he needed to make a living, he apparently went behind Tiger's back and had all but signed onto Adam Scott when he "asked" Tiger if he could substitute. I don't blame Tiger if that is the case...

Williams doesn't need to "make a living", he's a millionaire many times over already. He has always tried to "be in the spotlight"...that's why Greg Norman ganked his ass back in the 80s. Williams honestly thinks, in his own mind, that HE is bigger than Tiger Woods...TW just put him in his place...