Cmd 2011

V-Cats

Of course Gate City will be favored again but how will VHS and Battle do with new coaches? How will Lebanon and Lee bounce back?

My Prediction:

1: GC

2: VHS

3: Lebanon

4: Lee

5: Battle

Of course Gate City will be favored again but how will VHS and Battle do with new coaches? How will Lebanon and Lee bounce back?

My Prediction:

Not so sure that Lee won't finish at #2 in the CMD. The Generals made strides last year and have some kids back.

My Prediction:

Sounds good, it'll be a toss up between GC, VHS, and Lee. Possibly Lebanon. who knows with them. (you guys should have a good chance after this year's seniors graduate)

Lebanon did lose a lot of Sr but they still have a lot of talented players but I am not sure how it will be. I heard that GC lost a lot and this may be a rebuilding year, but rebuilding for GC doesnt mean they wont be good!! One of the parents said they dont have a lot of size. I guess we will see... I hope Lebanon has a great season!

Sounds good, it'll be a toss up between GC, VHS, and Lee. Possibly Lebanon. who knows with them. (you guys should have a good chance after this year's seniors graduate)

Guest lookoutmountain

How on earth will it be a tossup. When has Virginia High ever won a district title when it played in the same district as Gate City? Gate City completely dominates this districts, did pretty well/almost dominated the Southwest District for many years (Graham was right there also) and Gate City dominated in the Lonesome Pine will there. Gate City will win this district with ease and outright. Every other team is fighting for number two. Simply put, it will not be close.

I'm going with

1. Gate City

2. Virginia High (probably most athletic)

3. Lebanon (not confident here, but they usually have something)

3. Lee (should be improved, but never seem to get it together since the '90s)

5. Battle (same old, same old)

I'm going with

1. Gate City

2. Virginia High (probably most athletic)

3. Lebanon (not confident here, but they usually have something)

3. Lee (should be improved, but never seem to get it together since the '90s)

5. Battle (same old, same old)

I think Lee may be a solid three this year. Lebanon very young this year. Be good to see VA High give GC a run. Thought Battle was ready to turn the corner until all that drama last year. But hey ya never know that why they play them.

I think Lee may be a solid three this year. Lebanon very young this year. Be good to see VA High give GC a run. Thought Battle was ready to turn the corner until all that drama last year. But hey ya never know that why they play them.

Battles rise definately took a hit last year but from all reports the coach they got is a good one, Battle may not be as far behind as most think! Not saying they are gonna challenge for a district title but they may end up 3rd in the CMD; Lees may be better but they werent great to begin with, VHS and Lebaonon are probably gonna be on par w/ last season, GC lost alot but we all know they will be solid. To me GC is the front runner and everyone else is pretty much on a similar level

How on earth will it be a tossup. When has Virginia High ever won a district title when it played in the same district as Gate City? Gate City completely dominates this districts, did pretty well/almost dominated the Southwest District for many years (Graham was right there also) and Gate City dominated in the Lonesome Pine will there. Gate City will win this district with ease and outright. Every other team is fighting for number two. Simply put, it will not be close.

Living in the past...anything can happen. I'm confident in my team but the others are getting better each year