Really, Nancy?

vthokies4life

Just for the record, the weasels in Congress, including those that "represent" you are now in reelection mode. It matters not that they have done nothing to help the people and the problems our elected officials have created.

This is the image I get when I think of Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqt116mXzNU

Everyone with their own special interest, and none realizing the Dark Lord is in their midst until it is too late.

I'm not sure who might be the Dark Lord, but he/she is up there.

Guest The Variable
Just for the record, the weasels in Congress, including those that "represent" you are now in reelection mode. It matters not that they have done nothing to help the people and the problems our elected officials have created.

This is the image I get when I think of Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqt116mXzNU

Everyone with their own special interest, and none realizing the Dark Lord is in their midst until it is too late.

I'm not sure who might be the Dark Lord, but he/she is up there.

Pelosi would be a minion. Of course she literally said she was trying to save the world from evil conservatives.

didnt know I was evil.

Welcome to the conversation, Nancy. We were hoping you'd get in on it when you were the majority leader, but now that you matter even less than you did before, this little piece is just annoying.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2011-08-03-pelosi-debt-deal-future_n.htm

Exhibit A: why there should be term limits in Congress.

Exhibit B: why I will never live in California.

The title of that piece says it all. When election time comes around, our oh so wonderful government "representatives" forget about what the people really want or what really needs to be done and only worry about trashing competition in the other party so they'll look good enough to get re-elected. This goes for both parties, I'm afraid, yet everyone insists it's only the "other party".

Exhibit A: why there should be term limits in Congress.

Exhibit B: why I will never live in California.

Amen to exhibit A

Another great piece of American cinema is Mr Smith Goes to Washington. Made in 1939 and it shows just how corrupt congress was even back then. I thought we were supposed to learn from history's mistakes not keep making them over and over every election.

Guest The Variable
Amen to exhibit A

Another great piece of American cinema is Mr Smith Goes to Washington. Made in 1939 and it shows just how corrupt congress was even back then. I thought we were supposed to learn from history's mistakes not keep making them over and over every election.

Yeah, same with Atlas Shrugged talking about big government control.