2011 Clinch Mtn. District Football Preview

tbgfan

I also heard he played in the jamboree (and some said he was moved to runningback) but my brother went to the jamboree and said he didn't see him. Don't know if he was in it or not. If he did quit, how many times does this make of him joining a team and quitting (last season he worked out with Battle and was going to join, but quit and went back to VHS when Witten told him he wouldn't be starting right away and would have to work his way up).

Mr. Bradley was removed from the team. He did not play in the Jamboree. As before his attitude has finished his football season. I dont know if Wheeler will win with this bunch of kids but he will not put up with the trash like the former Coach. Enough said! New start with Ol' Coach. It will be different at VHS. Like someone posted its Paul's way or the highway. People in Bristol have said this for years about that kid and it always comes true.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish VHS the best of luck. They have a great coach now who knows the school since he was there before and from the sound of it he doesn't put up with any crap. That's just what they need over there and I hope Coach Wright will do the same here at JSB. As for Bradley, he has simply wasted all that talent he has and it's a shame. Hope he turns his attitude around in the future.