Good luck !

Bigrhsfan

Just wanted to wish all the teams and their athletes good luck this first week and I hope they all come out of their games healthy !

Also I want to wish all the fans and the teams that have to travel to the games a safe trip to and from the game !!

High school football.........it just doesn't get much better than that !!!

I have never been this excited as I am this year for so many reasons. My son will don a uni for a brand new school and be a part of a historic event-a brand new era, and he'll be a contributor this year . I am having to concentrate just to be able to pass the time and stay focused at work,but tomorrow night and the trip to Ewing just can't get here fast enough. There's nothing better than Friday night lights. GO WARRIORS!

Just wanted to wish all the teams and their athletes good luck this first week and I hope they all come out of their games healthy !

Also I want to wish all the fans and the teams that have to travel to the games a safe trip to and from the game !!

High school football.........it just doesn't get much better than that !!!

Right back at ya Bigrhsfan!!!

“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.â€

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

I have never been this excited as I am this year for so many reasons. My son will don a uni for a brand new school and be a part of a historic event-a brand new era, and he'll be a contributor this year . I am having to concentrate just to be able to pass the time and stay focused at work,but tomorrow night and the trip to Ewing just can't get here fast enough. There's nothing better than Friday night lights. GO WARRIORS!

Good to your son and hope he has a great year !