Beamer invites female K to Spring practice

VHSLhelper

Whats next? Theyll want to vote or drive cars. Always trying to keep from doing what they are supposed to do: Have babies, keep house and fix dinner.

reminds me of a post I read on Failbook

a lady puts in her status: "I'm right where I'm supposed to be"

a man replies: "while you're in there, get me a sandwich"

• 2 weeks later...

Ha.

I could respond with:

What's next? A national title at VT?

;)

What I really don't like about UVA fans in general is whenever people are talking about football and a Va Tech fan makes a little crack about UVA, the UVA fan usually responds with something like that...nothing to do with football, because UVA has not won a national title in football either.

The ACC has had a Conference Championship game for 6 years now, Va tech has played in 4 of them and has won 3 of them....UVA has not even played in a ACC Conference Championship game. Also since Va Tech has joined the ACC they are 7-0 aganist UVA.

I'm not even a big Va Tech fan, UVA hater...I like Va Tech and I root for UVA unless there playing Va Tech...my main favorite college football team though is actually Florida...I just think its such a dumb argument when a UVA fan talks to a Va Tech fan about how they have won national tiltes in Lacrosse and Soccer...because they majority of Va Tech fans, including myself just really don't care.

What I really don't like about UVA fans in general is whenever people are talking about football and a Va Tech fan makes a little crack about UVA, the UVA fan usually responds with something like that...nothing to do with football, because UVA has not won a national title in football either.

The ACC has had a Conference Championship game for 6 years now, Va tech has played in 4 of them and has won 3 of them....UVA has not even played in a ACC Conference Championship game. Also since Va Tech has joined the ACC they are 7-0 aganist UVA.

I'm not even a big Va Tech fan, UVA hater...I like Va Tech and I root for UVA unless there playing Va Tech...my main favorite college football team though is actually Florida...I just think its such a dumb argument when a UVA fan talks to a Va Tech fan about how they have won national tiltes in Lacrosse and Soccer...because they majority of Va Tech fans, including myself just really don't care.

Wow, I made that post 11 days ago. Nice delayed reaction, chief. Not to mention, I was making a friendly joke in response to a friendly jab made at my school. All in fun. You obviously missed that we weren't exactly serious. Dang...

And BTW, my post has everything to do with football. That's the sport VT would be most likely to win a national championship, am I right? I mean, there's an outside chance in track and field and in soccer when their "recruiting strategy" hits target.

Plus, you're making a logical fallacy by ascribing a trait to the majority of fans that you cannot possibly validate. If you've done the statistical sampling to prove it, I'll retract my statement. Until then, quit writing checks your logic can't cash. This being said, I'd be willing to make a friendly wager. If VT somehow captures a NC in track + field, there'd likely be a Hell of a lot of caring out of the Hokie faithful...

Now that you mention it, how'd you come to start cheering for UF? Hopefully there's a decent reason, considering Gainesville's about a 11-hour drive...

Edited by UVAObserver

Wow, I made that post 11 days ago. Nice delayed reaction, chief. Not to mention, I was making a friendly joke in response to a friendly jab made at my school. All in fun. You obviously missed that we weren't exactly serious. Dang...

And BTW, my post has everything to do with football. That's the sport VT would be most likely to win a national championship, am I right? I mean, there's an outside chance in track and field and in soccer when their "recruiting strategy" hits target.

Plus, you're making a logical fallacy by ascribing a trait to the majority of fans that you cannot possibly validate. If you've done the statistical sampling to prove it, I'll retract my statement. Until then, quit writing checks your logic can't cash. This being said, I'd be willing to make a friendly wager. If VT somehow captures a NC in track + field, there'd likely be a Hell of a lot of caring out of the Hokie faithful...

Now that you mention it, how'd you come to start cheering for UF? Hopefully there's a decent reason, considering Gainesville's about a 11-hour drive...

Va Tech fans would make a lot bigger deal if Tech won the ACC Title and made a bcs game in football over them winning a national title in something like Soccer or Lacrosse, you can say there no way to prove that but you know its true. ESPN is going to talk a whole lot more about Va Tech if they win the ACC in football rather than winning the national title in Lacrosse or Track+Field or something like that, theres reasons why....

And a hell of a lot of people talking about Va tech catching NC in track+field if they did? I mean there would be Hokie sports fan that knew they did it..but actually caring about it? Not too many.

To answer your question about Florida...when I was little I use to watch Florida on tv when Steve Spurrier coached and I loved watching them...I would watch them every Saturday and just became a fan, stuck with them every since...even threw the Ron Zook era.

being said, I'd be willing to make a friendly wager. If VT somehow captures a NC in track + field, there'd likely be a Hell of a lot of caring out of the Hokie faithful...

We do have t-shirts for our National Championship in Bass Fishing...... So I'd say you'd win that wager. Lol