Union Bears.

gcdevils47

Union is good this season, next year will happen in 300 plus days. They look good and seem to be working on what they mess up on in the following wekk practice. I just hope ppl dont take em for granit, they are the best Ive seen from appy and pv in a LONG time.

Union is good this season, next year will happen in 300 plus days. They look good and seem to be working on what they mess up on in the following wekk practice. I just hope ppl dont take em for granit, they are the best Ive seen from appy and pv in a LONG time.

I wouldn't worry about anyone taking them for granted after last night.

There are several good teams in D-2 this year....should be interesting.

D-2 is probably better than D-3 in this area, overall.....maybe statewide.

Should be very interesting. GC is good but no one really knows how good yet. Union, GW, GC, and hell maybe even Lee are up there.

Im in total agreement with that statement about gate city being good. 0 and 2 is rare at GC but damn they have played the number 1 double a in va and a power house 5 a Ky school (hints the reason they are always good. good out of district scheduling makes a club IMO). The d2 playoffs will be exciting! im smelling another SWVA state champion this season!

Possibly the real deal of division 2? SHOULD, I repeat SHOULD have beat Richlands? Seems like we have a new Dynasty on our hands. Keep in mind it is only their first year.

I wouldn't say Dynasty... Lee had the lead on Union till the last bit of the game.. Gate City will be a test for the Bears.. Burton will test the Bears as well ..with Clintwood too. I do like the Coach of Union ..Coach Travis Turner. Glad to see him with this opportunity..

There are several good teams in D-2 this year....should be interesting.

D-2 is probably better than D-3 in this area, overall.....maybe statewide.

D2 is easily better than D3 in swva....not counting Richlands of course. However, state wide....no way. Northside, Cave Spring, and Brookville just to name a few are very, very good this year. Recently, they have been good every year.

Why would anyone be surprised that Union is good? Combining 2 schools like this, I would be shocked if they weren't good. They have a great shot at going far in the playoffs.

D2 isn't as stout as it has been simply because GW and Radford are now D1. Those 2 teams were annual playoff contenders in D2.