Honaker @ Eastside

OrangeStreak

Last year Coeburn came over to Honaker and played a heck of a game, back and forth all night long ... I think the final was HHS- 36 to 33, very exciting game. seen Eastside play?... opinions on what to look for in this game? How is their defense/ run vs pass?

I have not seen Eastside play,but I agree with OrangeStreak I thought this would be a close game do you guys know something we don't

eastside will have litl edge on home turf and it could be a tight game.i think one of honakers defensive ends is hurt.seen him at lebanon today and look like he could have used a wheelchair but he was on crutches.of course he might just be a drama queen.

I have not seen Eastside play,but I agree with OrangeStreak I thought this would be a close game do you guys know something we don't

I dont like Eastsides blocking scheme(too many guys blocking downfield and not taking care of business at the los) and they are too much into the "we run the I formation and were gonna run the lead play" mindset. Their best offensive skill player is their TE(hes really a big WR) who has good hands and moves well w/ the ball after the catch, he touches the ball about twice a game. They play a kid at RB who would make a great slot reciever, but he is running between the tackles and hes not really cut out for it. Those are just my opnions.

Facts are its hard to attack Honaker head on and thats what Eastside is gonna try to do, I just dont think it will work.