No! You can't have fries with that...

bucfan64

Guest The Variable
But only FREEDOM Fries....Screw the French!!!

So is this just a bold hard line on foreign policy from the Obama administration?

I dont have a problem with that on the consumer end as much as I do for a Business Owners end. You shouldnt have to worry about the government waging a PR war against you for doing something completely legal.

Its not the governments place to do this.

But people will eat what they want to eat and if they dont get what they want from McDs they will go somewhere else. So in the end, the Government solves nothing and wastes more time/money.

Nail, meet hammer...+1000!!!!

Has a law been passed that I don't know about? It seems the First Lady is using the "Bully Pulpit" to promote her cause. How is this different for Lady Bird Johnson promoting highway beautification, or Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" to drugs, or Laura Bush promoting children's literacy?

BTW, I solved the fries dilemma @ McDs. I just order a McChicken instead of fries.

Edited by Hacker

Guest The Variable
Has a law been passed that I don't know about? It seems the First Lady is using the "Bully Pulpit" to promote her cause. How is this different for Lady Bird Johnson promoting highway beautification, or Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" to drugs, or Laura Bush promoting children's literacy?

BTW, I solved the fries dilemma @ McDs. I just order a McChicken instead of fries.

I think the 1st lady side job BS needs to be knocked off. The Highways are still ugly, we still have a big drug problem and kids are still stupid (spelling/syntax has gotten MUCH worse). After 2012, we are still going to be fat folks who think ordering a diet soda and apple slices will make us healthy. It wont. I think we need to start electing Presidents with wives who have real jobs that they can continue with instead of worrying about me. Let me worry about me, shes got enough to worry about on her own end with her husbands imploding presidential term.

I think the 1st lady side job BS needs to be knocked off. The Highways are still ugly, we still have a big drug problem and kids are still stupid (spelling/syntax has gotten MUCH worse). After 2012, we are still going to be fat folks who think ordering a diet soda and apple slices will make us healthy. It wont. I think we need to start electing Presidents with wives who have real jobs that they can continue with instead of worrying about me. Let me worry about me, shes got enough to worry about on her own end with her husbands imploding presidential term.

We need a LIKE button!

We need a LIKE button!

facebook_like_button.jpg

I never mind the First Lady having and agenda, as long it isn't trying to make policy decisions for their spouse... Edith Bolling Wilson, Hillary Clinton. But hey that's me. I just tune out he extraneous BS and go on.