Clintwood vs. Lebanon

hawk

Two Team's from winning program's with successful Coaching staff's. Lebanon 1-3 and Clintwood 1-2,.........neither can take any game lightly for the remainder of the season. Lebanon apparently down in depth really need's this win to have a chance at a winning season with a some tough games remaining with Taz, Lee, Abingdon, Va High, and John Battle. Clintwood really needs this win to regroup as a Team, they have been hammered in two of the first three games they have played, both of those Team's were better than any Team's they faced the previous season, and the remaining schedule is know cake walk. This game is a coin toss at this point, Lebanon will play tough at home they always do................Clintwood has a bunch of good Athlete's and I look forward to seeing the Leadership that arises out of last week's beating. I believe Clintwood rebound's and begins to get back on track. Clintwood 35-14

I got to get my glasses checked, I thought I just read where you said Tazewell and Abingdon were tough upcoming games.. its depressing when they eyesight starts to go at this rate...:(

Two Team's from winning program's with successful Coaching staff's. Lebanon 1-3 and Clintwood 1-2,.........neither can take any game lightly for the remainder of the season. Lebanon apparently down in depth really need's this win to have a chance at a winning season with a some tough games remaining with Taz, Lee, Abingdon, Va High, and John Battle. Clintwood really needs this win to regroup as a Team, they have been hammered in two of the first three games they have played, both of those Team's were better than any Team's they faced the previous season, and the remaining schedule is know cake walk. This game is a coin toss at this point, Lebanon will play tough at home they always do................Clintwood has a bunch of good Athlete's and I look forward to seeing the Leadership that arises out of last week's beating. I believe Clintwood rebound's and begins to get back on track. Clintwood 35-14

These teams both want a win very very bad... Playing at Lebanon.. Rainy weather in the forecast...Turnovers could play a big role!

IMHO Lebanon would have to have really improved alot to beat Clintwood. The Wave losses have came to some tough competition, esp Grayson who will be in the hunt for a deep playoff run most likely. I know Lebanon played Union tough, it seems it depends on which team shows up for the Pioneers. I think CWood brings the Wood to Lebanon Friday night and starts gettin things back on track. Wouldn't shock me if the Wave win by 2TD's. But as always, hope the Russell County boys give em a run for their money! Good luck to both teams!!!

Greenwave injuries, Lebanon hostile stadium, bad weather on top of Clintwood's odd behavior of turning the ball over, and most of all Lebanon's pretty decent pass game. all sounds like to me that Lebanon could pull this one out and get started on winning this season, but this is Clintwood we are talking about and they wont take lightly anyone.

I look for this to be a fun gane with clintwood coming out on top in a squeaker 21 to 14 on a last minute touchdown

I pick Clintwood by 6 against a young Lebanon team. Too bad Clintwood's win streak ends next week though. I'm afraid there isn't nearly enough depth or talent to compete with Union.

ive not seen union and i wouldnt gamble on a team that ive not seen,but judging by scores and competition of other games with union and clintwd i would say if cw wins tonight they keep winning next week.i dont see cw losing tonight without injurys have them down.