who does richlands have left on schedule?

fridaynightfun

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems I have read on here that Clintwood has had injuries this year so maybe that played a part in the score since I'm assuming you are drawing a comparison that CC must be pretty good,since the played Grayson tougher,and they may be, I simply said that is what I heard is that they are down this year, of course playing there is like playing in Honaker... it always seems to cost Richlands 2 or 3 scores due to yelllow laundry on the field....

Carroll can't be terrible ... that grayson score really surprised me ... would have not predicted it would be that close... went to carroll a few years ago with a friend of mine to watch the Blues up there (may have been the year RHS won the state championship) and I believe Richlands came out with a 7-0 win when they really was expected to romp. Man that one was a cold game! Dont think I would count that game out, they seem have a big homefield advantage there!

Seems I have read on here that Clintwood has had injuries this year so maybe that played a part in the score since I'm assuming you are drawing a comparison that CC must be pretty good,since the played Grayson tougher,and they may be, I simply said that is what I heard is that they are down this year, of course playing there is like playing in Honaker... it always seems to cost Richlands 2 or 3 scores due to yelllow laundry on the field....

Don't start with excuses yet. Yellow laundry goes both ways. Remember last year Honaker was 2 minutes late coming out and got flagged. I really don't think the coaches sinked their watches with the refs. I would hate to be a ref at Friday nights game. I beleive the refs will lose no matter what they do. Don't call it, they will be wrong on one side of the field and if they do call it they will be wrong on the other side. This is why I am a fan not an official.

Stop comparing a penalty to start the game with the fact that it is a constant you lose 2 or 3 scores to Honaker at home, its not whining, its fact, all you have to do is look at the stats from previous games, which I am sure you wont, because they would hold up to what Im saying, and speaking of excuses.. why dont you guys stop bringing up the pregame penalty. I have said before and I will say it again I dont feel Richlands will need any excuses, they will win this game.

Stop comparing a penalty to start the game with the fact that it is a constant you lose 2 or 3 scores to Honaker at home, its not whining, its fact, all you have to do is look at the stats from previous games, which I am sure you wont, because they would hold up to what Im saying, and speaking of excuses.. why dont you guys stop bringing up the pregame penalty. I have said before and I will say it again I dont feel Richlands will need any excuses, they will win this game.

You are already saying Richlands will lose 2 or 3 TDs because of refs. If that happens we are sure to win because most on here are saying Richlands win by 2 or 3 TDs. You might want to watch the films and see what caused the penalty instead of looking at stats. It won't matter in the end, whatever the score board says at the end is all that matters. It should be a great game with or without the refs.

You are already saying Richlands will lose 2 or 3 TDs because of refs. If that happens we are sure to win because most on here are saying Richlands win by 2 or 3 TDs. You might want to watch the films and see what caused the penalty instead of looking at stats. It won't matter in the end, whatever the score board says at the end is all that matters. It should be a great game with or without the refs.

I dont need to watch films, I have been there in person for years, why dont you stick to crying about the penalty to start the game, focusing on one thing at a time seems to be challenging enough.

Don't start with excuses yet. Yellow laundry goes both ways. Remember last year Honaker was 2 minutes late coming out and got flagged. I really don't think the coaches sinked their watches with the refs. I would hate to be a ref at Friday nights game. I beleive the refs will lose no matter what they do. Don't call it, they will be wrong on one side of the field and if they do call it they will be wrong on the other side. This is why I am a fan not an official.

You keep talking about only being two min late, and the coaches watches not being in sink with the refs thats a bunch of bull. If the teams are not on the field when they should be a offical will go to the locker room and give them a warning if they dont come on to the field they will be flaged and thats what happened. So stop with all the bull about the watches and not knowing what time it was. Honaker new what they were doing and it bit them with a five yard pentaly on the kickoff. It didnt change the game on bit.

You keep talking about only being two min late, and the coaches watches not being in sink with the refs thats a bunch of bull. If the teams are not on the field when they should be a offical will go to the locker room and give them a warning if they dont come on to the field they will be flaged and thats what happened. So stop with all the bull about the watches and not knowing what time it was. Honaker new what they were doing and it bit them with a five yard pentaly on the kickoff. It didnt change the game on bit.

Blues Man and Ditto the best way to deal with the little kid so called "Lineman Strong". Is to just ignore him. There are for the most part really good people here on this site. This person is not worth the time spent. I really enjoy reading your alls post. Its obvious he or she is just a hack. Richlands fans or not are above there level.

Support your team with everything in you is great. Remember this years teams are completely different than last years. These young men deserve our support and not the hacks that really don't have nothing to say that's constructive.

Keep up the good job Ditto and Blues Man. Forget about Lineman Strong. They really don't deserve your response. You two have earned the right to say some things. They have not. They will eat crow just like all other hacks do very soon. Let them choke on their own words. We won't have to say anything. They always seem to just disappear.

did cc play bassett and lost to them by quite a bit. not real sure but i think they did first game and if thats so it will not be much of a game. anyone that went to the bassett blues game will know that

Wow...You had to create a new user name to write this.. You need to start reading at the beginning... I made a comment about a comment.. then all goes boom...no crow here to eat..have not let any crow fly...but you may have just let some crows loose..

Not sure who your accusing of "making another username" but feel free to get Lance or whomever can to verify for you that this is indeed my one and only user name here, and I will no longer respond to your ramblings.

Not sure who your accusing of "making another username" but feel free to get Lance or whomever can to verify for you that this is indeed my one and only user name here, and I will no longer respond to your ramblings.

Same hear but I will say one thing to lineman strong I did see some nice state championchip rings tonight and the boys that got them earned them with their play not their talk.

I was responding to kirstiekev. And yes I am too proud of the baseball boys as well, they did earn them.

Wow...You had to create a new user name to write this.. You need to start reading at the beginning... I made a comment about a comment.. then all goes boom...no crow here to eat..have not let any crow fly...but you may have just let some crows loose..

Quit stirring ****. That's all you ever do around here.

I said Richlands by 4 to 5 touchdown and I was accounting for the 2-3 being called back. Make sure though that those boys get on the field in time. Tell PA guy to start Renegade song sooner so you can strut out from under the helmet and not get flagged.

Quit stirring ****. That's all you ever do around here.

That's right!!! You're infringing on my territory...I'm the only one who can stir the pot around this place...

lineman strong...consider this your first, only, and final warning...otherwise, I'll have to break out the hammer...