who does richlands have left on schedule?

fridaynightfun

no freedom long as the hammers around.its like walking on eggs here and ole lineman

strong was to heavy foot to be here.now im shaky myself.i need a hammer block for my computer lol

Don't worry...he'll be back after he simmers down...I reduced his sentence earlier today...I'm nice like that...:D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Privately owned forum...your speech is free only if I allow it to be...

Fear the hammer...

Actually, he didn't get it for his "speech", persay, more like infringement on the rights of others (me...stirring the pot) and not respecting my authoritah...

6a00d8341bf68b53ef013484bc3d68970c-800wi

I suppose I understand your signature better now that you have explained it,I always assumed it was just a facade.

I suppose I understand your signature better now that you have explained it,I always assumed it was just a facade.

Dude! Just look under my name on the left...I'm "the outta whack, pot stirrer..." That name was bequeathed unto me by other members of this forum...

What, you guys don't think Abingdon can beat Richlands this year? I kid. It's going to be a long year for us Falcon fans. It has been a LONG career for our coaching staff...feels like forever.....*sigh*......

Seems I have read on here that Clintwood has had injuries this year so maybe that played a part in the score since I'm assuming you are drawing a comparison that CC must be pretty good,since the played Grayson tougher,and they may be, I simply said that is what I heard is that they are down this year, of course playing there is like playing in Honaker... it always seems to cost Richlands 2 or 3 scores due to yelllow laundry on the field....

Good call. Had 4 TDs called back due to flags.

Good call. Had 4 TDs called back due to flags.

I hate to say I told ya so.. but I told ya so :p , and I agree it was some of the worst officiating I have seen in a while, the one ref just kept laughing, little did he know the biggest joke was the poor job he was doing :o

Guest king kone

Somebody ought to smack the smirk off of that ref's face........we shoulda hung 60 on them.......Coach Mance of the Darkside had mercy in his heart..........

Guest king kone

If I was lookin' for style points I'd move to Abingdon.........

I hate to say I told ya so.. but I told ya so :p , and I agree it was some of the worst officiating I have seen in a while, the one ref just kept laughing, little did he know the biggest joke was the poor job he was doing :o

I guess that effected the outcome. They could not catch big creek. He is D1 and he is Richlands football. Good luck when they get to play offs.

Edited by lineman strong

Its not about whether it affected the outcome or not, it is about EVERY time you go there that junk happens. And I hate to tell ya, but they didn't do a very good job stopping #30 either, he could have hung 200+ on them if he played the entire game.

I guess that effected the outcome. They could not catch big creek. He is D1 and he is Richlands football. Good luck when they get to play offs.

No, he is not Big Creek. He is a Richlands football player. Last time I checked, he had on a blue helmet with white stripes and the lightning R. That's a RICHLANDS helmet. I'm sick and tired of the bs recruiting crap. Kids transfer every year. It happens EVERYWHERE. Will Cole transferred from Graham to Bluefield and won a state title. I don't see you jumping down Bluefields throat for "recruiting". Just drop it. It's more annoying than the whole cleat bs that has been run into the ground. Just give it up. You lost to a better team, that has single A numbers. Give credit where it's due. Do you see us Richlands fans trashing Turner Ashby? Monticello? Puquoson? Nope. We give them credit. They came out ready to play. We did not. Plain and simple. Just put the recruiting crap to rest.

No, he is not Big Creek. He is a Richlands football player. Last time I checked, he had on a blue helmet with white stripes and the lightning R. That's a RICHLANDS helmet. I'm sick and tired of the bs recruiting crap. Kids transfer every year. It happens EVERYWHERE. Will Cole transferred from Graham to Bluefield and won a state title. I don't see you jumping down Bluefields throat for "recruiting". Just drop it. It's more annoying than the whole cleat bs that has been run into the ground. Just give it up. You lost to a better team, that has single A numbers. Give credit where it's due. Do you see us Richlands fans trashing Turner Ashby? Monticello? Puquoson? Nope. We give them credit. They came out ready to play. We did not. Plain and simple. Just put the recruiting crap to rest.

Very well said..I was thinking the same thing..This stuff is getting old

I will say this about the tds that was called back. Two of the tds I did see the pentaly being comited, The first td that was called back the wr on the Blues side of the filed had a hold of the db for honaker as the rb went by him, the second one I saw was on the pass play that scored their was a push in the back it wasnt much of a push but it did happen. The other two flags were thrown before the rb broke the line of scrimage and was thrown towards the line and from were I was sitting I could not see if their was holding or not.

I agree