Thanks to Ryan for helping with the pick em

Lance

this stuff takes up a lot of time and effort...thanks to Ryan for helping to keep it going this year...i know it's a thankless job and people will mostly complain about how long it takes to get anything done, but very much appreciate the work you have put in to doing this.

this stuff takes up a lot of time and effort...thanks to Ryan for helping to keep it going this year...i know it's a thankless job and people will mostly complain about how long it takes to get anything done, but very much appreciate the work you have put in to doing this.

Thanks man. I love doing it. I always loved it when Viva started the idea years ago and to be able to keep it alive and have me be picked to lead it is actually an honor to me lol. I'll admit, I've been a little slow this year. I was working 9-6 and things were running smoothly since I could do it after I got off work at night. Now, I'm working a new shift so I can be off on Fridays and Saturdays, but I work 2-11. So by the time I get home and go to bed it's about 1. I get back up at 10ish and after I do my errands and get ready to leave by 1, there's not much time left lol. But I think I've figured out a solution haha. But thanks again for letting me do this. Its a blast for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for doing it Ryan. I hate I didnt get signed up for it this year. I had done it the last 3 years and was somewhat successful!! LOL

We aren't doing it like the last few years. There is a weekly winner that gets a McDonalds prize pack, then all the winners make it into the playoffs for a special prize. You can start this week if you wish.