Richlands @ Marion!!

Nadoball

I will be wearing a UVA dark blue fleece and we sit near each other

Sounds like a plan lol. As far as I know, Im leaving Richlands at 5. I go across the mountains, so should be there by 6 or 6:15ish.

If my memory serves me correctly. Doesnt the home side have a wheelchair ramp? I am considering sitting there because I cant get down to the visitors side and you all seem friendly enough that I wont be run off from the home side!! lol :) So if you guys see a guy in a wheelchair and a richlands jersey on, come say hello, that is me :)

If my memory serves me correctly. Doesnt the home side have a wheelchair ramp? I am considering sitting there because I cant get down to the visitors side and you all seem friendly enough that I wont be run off from the home side!! lol :) So if you guys see a guy in a wheelchair and a richlands jersey on, come say hello, that is me :)

You are correct, the home side does have a wheelchair ramp. Come on over, we will be glad to have you!!

I agree with ya on that. It was nice meeting you mv91 and Ryan.

yeah nice meeting you guys

Good meeting you guys tonight as well. And good luck and stay healthy the rest of the season. One more win for you guys pretty much locks you in the playoffs, doesn't it?

I agree with ya on that. It was nice meeting you mv91 and Ryan.

Nice meeting you guys too! Thanks for the hospitality on the Marion side. Much better seats than the visitors side!! :)

Nice meeting you guys too! Thanks for the hospitality on the Marion side. Much better seats than the visitors side!! :)

You ain't kidding. Those bleachers weren't made for 6'2 250 lb guys, that's for sure.