Baseball Playoffs

vthokies4life

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers in 6. Give Ryan the ring that evaded him so often as a player.

Funny enough, this was also Ryan's prediction.

Just to be different I'm going to say Cardinals in 7. They're playing good baseball right now, and I think they can get it done.

So in case you were wondering, Albert Pujols is good at baseball. Like, really really good. Tonight he went groundout, single, single, home run, home run, home run. He touched 14 bases total. What a beast. What a --wait for it-- WHAT A MACHINE (sorry. had to go there).

So in case you were wondering, Albert Pujols is good at baseball. Like, really really good. Tonight he went groundout, single, single, home run, home run, home run. He touched 14 bases total. What a beast. What a --wait for it-- WHAT A MACHINE (sorry. had to go there).

The Cardinals are the dumbest franchise in the history of baseball if they don't give Pujols WHATEVER HE WANTS in order to keep him in St. Louis next season and forever for that matter. He is far and away the best player in baseball. I don't care if he wants complete franchise ownership, to change the mascot, or if he wants to wear a dress while standing on first base. You just bend over, smile, and hand it over to him.

My first memory of the World Series was 1964 when the Cardinals beat the Yankees. Never in my memory have I seen an important game swing the way it did last night.

First you have absolute Little League errors lead to runs. Then you have the Cardinals get behind and come back to tie three times. Twice they get down to the last strike and tie it. Then to end it on a home rune is just wild. I can bet the Landing bars were wild after the game.

This says it better than I could - http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/8013/game-6-revisited-how-did-this-happen

Who knows what tonight holds.

Edited by Hacker

Predictions for game 7 tonight????

I had my doubts last night both times we were down to the final strike, but they sure proved me wrong.

I think the Cardinals carry over the momentum and win game 7.

Predictions? This series was won when Freese's homer landed in the grass. 0.000000000000% chance the Rangers win this.

St.Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions!!!

Add one more to the belt!

R_30116.jpg

If you told me two months ago that the cardinals would be in the playoffs, much less the world series I would have to disagree. That's why I love the game of baseball

What a World Series...Will be one to remember for a long long time

Congrats to the Cards!

But, I feel like they owe the Braves a small piece of that trophy...without our terrible collapse they would have never had a chance. LOL