Richlands vs Bland County JV

rvtne216

Guest king kone
Richlands lost to Bland? Wow.

Yea. Heard Bland played some varsity players..........

nope only played freshmen and sophmores. had a kid that is backup qb/soph that plays LB on fridays. never played a down on defense against Richlands only took snaps. besides that most of the defense that night was freshmen only 3 sophmores maybe 4 played defense against Richlands. we feel pretty good about the freshmen class if they will work in the off season.

Don't believe everything you hear. Make sure of the source of which Richlands fan posts on here.

I know buddy haha i know not everyone's like that but every now and then ya get a new-bee that just got done watching his old highlight tapes from the 80's where he got in and made a special teams tackle wanting to talk about the un-beatable super bowl champion blue tornados lol

I know buddy haha i know not everyone's like that but every now and then ya get a new-bee that just got done watching his old highlight tapes from the 80's where he got in and made a special teams tackle wanting to talk about the un-beatable super bowl champion blue tornados lol

Very true. Hahaha.

Well it was just a JV game after all, and I thought Bland was big and tough, but one of their own sideline guys did say they had 7 guys playing that night that started for them on Friday nights, I don't feel like excuses are necessary, but before you go poking fun at people maybe you should know exactly what it is that your talking about.

Also have to remember that bland only has 39 players 9 thur 12. so more than likely most of these guys do play on friday nights just because of lack of numbers. if they just played 11 and 12 they wouldn't have enough to field a team most years.

Also have to remember that bland only has 39 players 9 thur 12. so more than likely most of these guys do play on friday nights just because of lack of numbers. if they just played 11 and 12 they wouldn't have enough to field a team most years.

I wasnt trying to take away from Bland player, that is why I hadn't even mentioned those 7 players before now, its just people that talk about things they dont know about, as I said, Bland was big and they played very hard, seemed to be pretty well coached,they seem to have a bright future ahead of them if they stick together and continue to improve.

Thats true, not all teams dress all there 10 graders for the JV team, but as you pointed out it doesnt really matter, I think the Richlands kids learned from the game, best of luck to the Bears, I like your guys Uni's and the colors btw,I thought it all looked good together.

Guest king kone
Well it was just a JV game after all, and I thought Bland was big and tough, but one of their own sideline guys did say they had 7 guys playing that night that started for them on Friday nights, I don't feel like excuses are necessary, but before you go poking fun at people maybe you should know exactly what it is that your talking about.

That's the same thing I heard. I was just kind of waiting for someone else to confirm it. And just because somebody has been on a board longer don't make them smarter. But then some people are so windy they can blow up an onion sack. And I don't and have never played for Richlands. But when I did play it was both ways AND on special teams. And not in the 80's. My brother was an All-State Tornado. And my son is Blue Tornado. Any problems with that?

Guest king kone
Don't believe everything you hear. Make sure of the source of which Richlands fan posts on here.

Do wah wah?

Do wah wah?

Nothing against you. You're just new here. At this point you could be the next UVAO, or the next Falconman. Plus, no one should believe any rumor unless several people can confirm it. Didn't mean anything by it KK.

I agree King that it shouldnt always matter about how long you been around, I usually try and respect the pecking order after all most things on here are only opinion and you know what they say about those.

Our kids all want those Revo Speed helmets. I think they believe they will make them faster or something. lol. They also liked the R on the helmet, then tried to figure out a way to make our BC like but nothing came up.

That's the same thing I heard. I was just kind of waiting for someone else to confirm it. And just because somebody has been on a board longer don't make them smarter. But then some people are so windy they can blow up an onion sack. And I don't and have never played for Richlands. But when I did play it was both ways AND on special teams. And not in the 80's. My brother was an All-State Tornado. And my son is Blue Tornado. Any problems with that?

I never said I , nor anyone else was smarter than you. But anyone can look back on all of your 20 some posts and see that you have provided no intellictual information..unless "beating the brakes off" everyone counts. I do have a problem with some Richlands fans protesting every week how ungodly great they are. It hasn't been as bad this year as others, but its starting to show theirselves. People need to act like they've been there before, because for the past 8 years YOU HAVE!

& bringing up how long you've been on here has to do with you trying to argue with the 2 falcon fans...everyone knows no one takes them seriously anyway lol

Our kids all want those Revo Speed helmets. I think they believe they will make them faster or something. lol. They also liked the R on the helmet, then tried to figure out a way to make our BC like but nothing came up.

They are nice helmets, not sure they make you faster tho lol, I always enjoy seeing new teams and their stadiums and stuff, and I had never been to Blands field before, which was sorta strange because I have been all around it but just never realized that is where it is located.

Why is it that the "lightning" letter logos are so popular? I mean the do look good but logos incorporating weather phenomenon should really be reserved for mascots that are weather phenomenon, i.e. Tornado, Hurricanes, Storm, etc. The Lightning Bears just doesent cut it for me.

The John Battle Trojans use and the Pound Wildcats used that same font, I just dont understand.