Bluefield Chargers & Narrows

What the heck happened that a youth football team got banned and had to hire lawyers to get reinstated? WVVA had a story but it did more to confuse than give useful information.

Does anyone know what that was all about?

http://www.wvva.com/story/15688485/bluefield-chargers-go-to-court-to-save-season

Here is the video.

Good to know that when the parents and coaches lose control on the field in front of kids, they can always just go to court. No one learns a damn thing....

The Chargers' staff during a playoff game last season were constantly on the field holding up play to argue with the officials. To beat it all, the Chargers were never flagged for one penalty in that whole game while the team they were playing against was flagged ten times.

Edited by bhs7695

http://www.wvva.com/story/15688485/bluefield-chargers-go-to-court-to-save-season

Here is the video.

Good to know that when the parents and coaches lose control on the field in front of kids, they can always just go to court. No one learns a damn thing....

The Chargers' staff during a playoff game last season were constantly on the field holding up play to argue with the officials. To beat it all, the Chargers were never flagged for one penalty in that whole game while the team they were playing against was flagged ten times.

Just watched the video and got completely disgusted.......

Not sure if that's him or one of his assistants. I haven't cared much for their whole staff for the last three seasons.

I think they are setting a bad example for the kids with the way they carry themselves. Just my opinion. The kids are talented players for the Chargers, I just don't care for their coaches.

He needs to give up coaching....just my opinion....

I don't want to add fuel to this fire but that was not my brother that you see running across the field yelling. It was however an unfortunate event and the coaches may have over reacted but they were really defending their kids from what had happened 3 or 4 times with the Narrows kids blasting away at the kids before the ball was snapped. The whole thing could have been avoided but as you can see it wasn't. For you to say he should give up coaching these kids is your opinion and I respect that but if you talk to the kids and the parents they will let you know how much he cares for each and every one of those kids.

I don't want to add fuel to this fire but that was not my brother that you see running across the field yelling. It was however an unfortunate event and the coaches may have over reacted but they were really defending their kids from what had happened 3 or 4 times with the Narrows kids blasting away at the kids before the ball was snapped. The whole thing could have been avoided but as you can see it wasn't. For you to say he should give up coaching these kids is your opinion and I respect that but if you talk to the kids and the parents they will let you know how much he cares for each and every one of those kids.

O.K. I respect your perspective, I'm sure you know much more about the situation than I do.... I thought he was the one running out on the field jumping around and acting crazy....that's what I was basing my opinion on, whoever that was needs to at the very least get a check on their emotions in front of those kids.