FB Score UPDATES 10-14-11

trublue

Gate City 21 Virginia High 7

GC turned a VHS fumble into a Tyler Byrd 30 + yard touchdown late in the fourth quarter to take a 14-7 lead...GC held the Bearcats on the following possession, and for some reason VHS punted...GC's Seaver Elliott scored on a 30+ touchdown to complete the scoring.

Score at the Half was Gate City 7 VHS 0 with Elliott scoring a 20+ touchdown...VHS after a 76 yard drive scored in their first possession of the second half to even the score 7-7...

I was favorably impressed with the Bearcats...They're very small, but had some speed and quickness...They're very disciplined on defense...Coach Wheeler had done a tremendous job with them and they should be a real force in the next few years.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aa rejects - do something before you talk trash!!!!!!!

Funny part of this statement is...those "aa rejects" will still blast your mighty Bland Consolidated Bears this year...and BTW, in a couple of years, Graham will own the MED on an annual basis...

OK, I've sunk to a new low...talkin' trash to someone from Bland...:eek:

Grayson 56 Bland 13 when I left in the 4th Bland moved the ball well but had 3 fumbles in the 1st half

Graham moved the ball well vs. Grayson last week but couldn't turn it in to points...lots of turnovers and penalties slowed their MO. Not to mention, Graham's D couldn't stop the big play by Grayson Co....average TD for Grayson last week covered 48.6 yards...

Graham moved the ball well vs. Grayson last week but couldn't turn it in to points...lots of turnovers and penalties slowed their MO. Not to mention, Graham's D couldn't stop the big play by Grayson Co....average TD for Grayson last week covered 48.6 yards...

Hadn't seen galax play, but if Graysons 'D' doesn't improve I'm not sure they'll beat them.

Hadn't seen galax play, but if Graysons 'D' doesn't improve I'm not sure they'll beat them.

Grayson lost two players for the season last week vs. Graham including their best LB. Galax is loaded. Will be an interesting match-up for sure...