Top 5 Qbs

wave316

Your QB can only be as good as the line. Take for example Cody L. for Richlands last year. Looked like a very average QB at Tazewell put him at Richalnds and he looked great. If you don't have a good line and some WR's you will never know how good your QB really is. My OPINION of course.

Second that there. Same story this year, two QBs and not sure how good either is since they don't have time to throw the ball

I forgot about Hileman, he definately is on a top 10 list and the other two are in the discussion. Hall is in an offense where he doesent get to shine, much like Dahley. Morefield isint bad but I dont know if he is top 10, on another team he's probably a WR or RB.

have you seen him play? He can play anywhere they put him!

Your QB can only be as good as the line. Take for example Cody L. for Richlands last year. Looked like a very average QB at Tazewell put him at Richalnds and he looked great. If you don't have a good line and some WR's you will never know how good your QB really is. My OPINION of course.

Never heard,did he get in college anywhere?