Nice Honor for Tyler Cooper

tpotter9

Great Banner, now lets bring home the state title. Go Rebels!!!

Awesome banner for a awesome athlete. I however wished they would put banners they would put banners for region titles and district titles and for teams that went to state in both the boys and girls. I also wished they would put the pictures of all the 1000 point scorers out at the high school like they did when we were at the middle school. We have had some great teams both recently and in the past, as well as a lot of great ball players. I think we should honor these teams and these players.

Pathetic; it should be about the team. Nothing against no one but he is not even the best player on the team-Waynick is. Maybe Waynick's daddy could coach this year and put his banner up next year.

I smell jealousy. Plain and simple you have lost your mind. That banner has nothing to do with the him having the last name Cooper or that his dad coaches the team, he is one of the best ball players to come though Hurley High School. If he wasn't the best player on his team then why did HE get voted as Single A state player of the year? Region D player of the year? BDD player of the year? Don't worry I'll wait as you try to answer that. Yeah he has a GREAT supporting cast and without them he wouldn't be able to do half of what he does do and he knows that.

Pathetic; it should be about the team. Nothing against no one but he is not even the best player on the team-Waynick is. Maybe Waynick's daddy could coach this year and put his banner up next year.

"Et tu, Brute? " Lol just be happy for the kid. Congratulations Tyler.

I've already heard people complaining about as well. A lot of people think it is bad that they did something like that for him but yet The two all time leading scorers in boys and girls don't having anything. Thats John Potter and Terri Hurley. The thing is in my opinion you can't knock the kid he deserves it what he was able to do last year was just unreal he is a awesome athlete and he derserves this honor, but I do think that things like this needs to be done to honor other teams and other great individuals. Anyway awesome banner!!!!

Jealous, stupid, ignorant, or plain dumb which ever you prefer to call it would be accurate. We all know waynick is a tremendous player as well as Austin Cooper and Austin is probably the better all around player than both of them. But if you think it has something to do with his dad being the coach you are just plain crazy. So I guess since coopers dad is the coach thats the reason he received all these awards, and if that is the case Mark must have a lot of pull with all the coaches in the state considering the state POY, First Team State, and correct me if I am wrong but Second Team All-All State Team. But we all understand that certain people like the way a certain player plays and all that, but to say that waynick is the outright best is something that I cant agree with at the time. But I do think he has the potential to be, but in my personal opinion tyler deserved the award and I honestly think his brother is the best player on the team because he does anything that his father asks of him. So when peck struggles he plays point and when waynick gets in foul trouble he plays big man and everything else in between. So I guess since marks still the coach they should hang a banner up for austin winning state poy this year. And tirhjojo until you have something that is the slightest bit intelligent you need to just keep your mouth shut.

Obviously, you are just trying to stir the pot..........

Edited by bucfan64