VA high vs Lebanon

pioneer23fan

Hey I havent got to see VA high this year anyone know anything about their game??

I wactched the film of Union the weekend after Lebanon played them. Very Small, but very very quick. Not much passing, run the Jordan kid alot,

do alot of motion

Hey I havent got to see VA high this year anyone know anything about their game??

Runs the Wing T offense... small and scrappy...was tied with Gate City at Gate City 7to7 late in 4th quarter till GC scored and won.

Guest bigdaddyd50

GC forced a fumble with about 4 mins to go in the 4th. Went down and scored. Kicked off, held vhs 3 and out, vhs punted (idk why) then gc scored first play to win 21-7. Lebanon doesnt stand a shot in my book. VHS 28 Lebanon 7. Based on peformance. Lebanon hasnt beat anyone worth beating and vhs had their open week last week and its senior night at vhs I heard. Sorry leb.

Its all good! I guess we will just see what happens! Thanks for the info!

GC forced a fumble with about 4 mins to go in the 4th. Went down and scored. Kicked off, held vhs 3 and out, vhs punted (idk why) then gc scored first play to win 21-7. Lebanon doesnt stand a shot in my book. VHS 28 Lebanon 7. Based on peformance. Lebanon hasnt beat anyone worth beating and vhs had their open week last week and its senior night at vhs I heard. Sorry leb.

Its all good! I guess we will just see what happens! Thanks for the info!

Think this game is much tighter... could be a toss -up in my book. Will depend if Lebanon has a good night throwing the ball!

Well lets hope you are right. Last week our QB was still nursing a sore ankle and he had a really good passing game. I just hope the line blocks enough to give him time to pass! Heaven knows our run game hasnt been too much this year and Coach doesnt like to pass!

Think this game is much tighter... could be a toss -up in my book. Will depend if Lebanon has a good night throwing the ball!

I haven't seen VA High since early in the season but I agree with what has been posted here: they are small (especially the offensive line) but quick and scrappy. They are loaded with speed and love to run the jet sweep and some counters off of that. Their defense is small also but uses their speed to get to the ball. Very well coached.

I haven't seen Lebanon since early in the year either. What have they done the last couple of weeks to get on this winning streak?

Passed our QB was 11 for 16 for 200 yards last week but with 1 receiver getting 6 for 137 yards and 3 TDs. I hope they keep that momentum!!

I haven't seen VA High since early in the season but I agree with what has been posted here: they are small (especially the offensive line) but quick and scrappy. They are loaded with speed and love to run the jet sweep and some counters off of that. Their defense is small also but uses their speed to get to the ball. Very well coached.

I haven't seen Lebanon since early in the year either. What have they done the last couple of weeks to get on this winning streak?