My 2,000th Post

Today, Nov. 12th, 2011, I join BigBlueAlum, bhs7695, futbolking, GetMoney55, Hacker, buzzsawBeaver, ghs84, WaveFan09, hokie07, and last but not least, deuceswild, as a proud member of the SWVA Sports 2,000 club!!!!

I've been thinking for a few days on how to make my post amazing, but with deuceswild creating the greatest post of all-time, I decided I can't top that. So instead I went the route of just saying thanks to GMan and Lance, all the Mods, and everyone on here who has made this board everything it is. I'd like to thank UVAO for all the advice, deuceswild for teaching me how to spell George Wythe, Lance for creating that football game so many years ago and making me a Moderator, Southy and Falconman for giving me much needed comic relief on many occasions, BigD for introducing me to the board, and lastly, GMan for not banning me. I'm sure there have been several occasions where he could have. For all of this, I am grateful.

So here's to the next thousand posts!!! In the words of Ric Flair "Wooooooo"!

Congrats Ryan!

UVAO, we can't all be number one. ;)

That hits it square on the head. Lol. Impossible to try and follow that up. Aside from posting nothing but naked pictures of Carrie Underwood and Olivia Wilde, it can't be topped.

1,589 more and you'll be on my level ;)

You had quite the head start on me. Lol. I hit 1000 somewhere around late 09, early 2010. I didn't really post that much until my senior year.

You had quite the head start on me. Lol. I hit 1000 somewhere around late 09, early 2010. I didn't really post that much until my senior year.

you'll pass me one day for sure. I still hang around here, just don't post too much. I work too much to really have time to put my input in on most things.

That hits it square on the head. Lol. Impossible to try and follow that up. Aside from posting nothing but naked pictures of Carrie Underwood and Olivia Wilde, it can't be topped.

You find me naked pictures of Carrie Underwood and I'll give you one of my kidneys and anything else you want...

BTW, congrats on 2,000! I just happened to look at your current post count and you've posted 40 times in 27 hours. At the speed you're going, you have a shot at 3,000 by the time Santa comes!

You find me naked pictures of Carrie Underwood and I'll give you one of my kidneys and anything else you want...

BTW, congrats on 2,000! I just happened to look at your current post count and you've posted 40 times in 27 hours. At the speed you're going, you have a shot at 3,000 by the time Santa comes!

If I could find one, I'd post it. Lol.

I went from 1,700 to 2,000 in just under a month. It goes in cycles. During football season, everyone posts alot. It slows during BBall season, but still some good posting. But come March/April, this place dies, and so does my post frequency. Hard to post all that often when there's no one to post with. Lol.

Easiest thing to do is pick arguments with UVAO. It'll get you going.

The only thing we don't agree on, I believe, is UVA and VT. We actually have a quite nice friendship behind the scenes. Lol.

Easiest thing to do is pick arguments with UVAO. It'll get you going.

Definitely this. How do you think I've got to nearly 6000? Being in arguments with everyone on this board at some point or another will do it. I envision a few arguments starting this Thursday night, I'm sure...

A good VT/UVA bout is sure to get a few good posts during the boring baseball months.

I'm too busy cheering for my not-terrible baseball team during that time, sorry.

Yes! Whatever happened to him?

I dunno! He still lurks sometimes, I've seen him online fairly recently. He posted not too long ago on the WVU to the B12 happenings, but that was about it.

I'm going to go back in the archives and read some of those arguments now, as a matter of fact. Ah, the memories!

Then maybe we can start a debate about how much baseball sucks from April-August.

Of course it sucks for you, because your college's baseball team can't make the ACC Tournament half the time. It's glorious for me and other Wahoo fans. We have 3 teams on average that are legitimate national championship contenders in the Spring. It's good times.

Of course it sucks for you, because your college's baseball team can't make the ACC Tournament half the time. It's glorious for me and other Wahoo fans. We have 3 teams on average that are legitimate national championship contenders in the Spring. It's good times.

Woah woah woah...

Are you telling me my college has a baseball team?

TBH, that was the reaction of most Hokie fans when you guys made the NCAA Tournament 2 years ago. Very similar to 4 years ago where Hokie fans liked soccer for 15 minutes.

;)

What is the soccer you speak of????? Is that also what is known as, "Communist Kick-Ball"?

TBH, that was the reaction of most Hokie fans when you guys made the NCAA Tournament 2 years ago. Very similar to 4 years ago where Hokie fans liked soccer for 15 minutes.

;)

Hey now! I love soccer. It's my second favorite sport to watch behind Football. I've even been to a few VT soccer games. :P

;)

2007 really was a fun year in soccer. Patrick Nyarko was amazing, as was our stable of Germans in the midfield. Too bad Oliver Weiss a.) payed their application fees to Virginia Tech and b.) didn't look to see if they had played professionally in Europe before recruiting them.

In case you were wondering, Oliver Weiss is no longer the coach at Virginia Tech.