• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FNEFootball Friday Night Endzone

FINAL: Liberty-Bealeton ends Monticello's season, 42-14

scrimmageplay scrimmageplay

35-0 final for Powhatan over Louisa.

timesland roanoke.com sports

Courtesy of #tjwitten -- Cave Spring 41, Martinsville 9. Final.

Great State

Blatant horsecollar. Is than not a penalty in high school??

National Federation rules are strange at best for this rule. Very different than the college or pro rule. Basically in a nutshell, the offensive player has to fall backward, the hand must be all the way inside the pad, the act of the hand in the pad and the fall backward have to be the act that brings the ball carrier to the ground and if another defensive player assists on the tackle in any way, it negates the horsecollar. This is the most misunderstood rule you will ever see on a Friday night. Followed closely by uncatchable/pass interference. There is no uncatchable rule in high school.

I hate that rule the way it is written for high school football.

Final here in Richlands. 58-7. Cave Spring comes calling on Black Friday at 7:30!!!!!!

I will be making the trip in from ATL ...Ryan put it on your "things to do list" for a little warmer weather next Friday :)

13Sports ABC13 Sports

FINAL: Northside 42 Robert E. Lee 14. Northside will play Brookville, next week!

HRVarsity HRVarsity

REGION II DIVISION iv FINALS: Briar Woods 29, Loudoun County 19 | Powhatan 35, Louisa 0

13Sports ABC13 Sports

Christiansburg 35 Hidden Valley 20 with less than 6 mins to go in the 4th quarter.

Great State

Blatant horsecollar. Is than not a penalty in high school??

First time ive ever seen a ref actually argue back and forth with the fans lol he claimed it was the sholder and not a horsecollar it was funny listening to him argue with the fans when he did not throw the flag. One thing i did get disgusted with the radio guy on the sidelines i think his name is LT he starts giving the ref down the road too LT leave the harassing the refs to the fans and do your job my man.