11-25-11 Score Updates

BlueTornadoFan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...you're right these two are like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard. I might just go back to the delay. These idiots keep calling Galax "George Wythe."

The older fella has 8 times now. He was on his own during the first Galax TD, so you can understand my mix up earlier lol

Guest lookoutmountain

I'm telling ya, a dramatic jump from Div 1 to Div 2. Once you get to Div 2, you are with the Big Boys, lol. Man, come on dude. Is the difference that great? I mean seriously, 450 or so kids compared to 600 or so kids? Not that big of a deal.

I'm telling ya, a dramatic jump from Div 1 to Div 2. Once you get to Div 2, you are with the Big Boys, lol. Man, come on dude. Is the difference that great? I mean seriously, 450 or so kids compared to 600 or so kids? Not that big of a deal.

uhhhhh.....yeah, it's a HUGE difference in competition level....There are a lot more quality teams in d-2. Riverheads has been beating up on schools with 200 kids in the playoffs for too long...

Edited by futbolking

Wouldn't break my heart if Riverheads lost...after what happened to Burton in the State Championship a few years ago

That was the biggest rip off I can recall.... One of the Riverheads assistant coaches asked me what I thought of that game...I said, I thought Burton got ripped off....he got pissed...just told him I call it like I see it....