11-25-11 Score Updates

BlueTornadoFan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my cousin both teams meet in the middle of the field and pray together. Both teams with class. Maybe Galax will see your George Wythe team in the playoffs. Good luck on Saturday. ( I am assuming your name describes your team colors)

Not sure what that has to do with leaving starters in til 3:40 left in the game, but okay....

We will need a sound effort to beat a very good, hard nosed Clintwood team tomorrow, and that still may not be enough.

Your second cousin has had a nice season. The same 45 you've been pumping up on this forum all season, I assume?

Not sure what that has to do with leaving starters in til 3:40 left in the game, but okay....

We will need a sound effort to beat a very good, hard nosed Clintwood team tomorrow, and that still may not be enough.

Your second cousin has had a nice season. The same 45 you've been pumping up on this forum all season, I assume?

Nope no relations. I'm related to Daughtery and Roberts. I am related to no one on the team. I have watched some video of that kid sent to me from my cousin. I have mentioned him 4 or 5 times because he is not oversized but plays like he is bigger. There are some other folks on that team that are monsters but they are also much bigger. Like your name suggests (GW"loyal") I am just a Galax fan. Hope you guys get to see them in person next week....good luck Saturday...I hear your competition is pretty tough.

Nope no relations. I'm related to Daughtery and Roberts. I am related to no one on the team. I have watched some video of that kid sent to me from my cousin. I have mentioned him 4 or 5 times because he is not oversized but plays like he is bigger. There are some other folks on that team that are monsters but they are also much bigger. Like your name suggests (GW"loyal") I am just a Galax fan. Hope you guys get to see them in person next week....good luck Saturday...I hear your competition is pretty tough.

IF GW wins tomorrow they won't see Galax next week. They would both have to win the next week; and they would play for the title.

Relation or not, the kid has had a fine season.

No need to put the quotation marks around the word LOYAL. Cut one arm, I bleed maroon. Cut the other, I bleed grey. I've played for, coached, and just been an all out fan every season for for 31 of the 38 years i've been on this earth. It's just my nature.

It's been pointed out that I won't see Galax next week already. I hope I don't have to. We see our competition as tough every week whether it be Clintwood or Northwood. The mindset is still the same and we take every game serious. If all goes well tomorrow, I will see the Sussex/Covington winner if work allows.

Galax will host Lunenburg Central next Sat.

Chargers beat William Campbell 28-15.

Wait, what? I thought Galax would have to play the winner of the Clintwood/George Wythe game since they are in the Western division, and that other team (Lunenburg) is in the Eastern division.

Edited by Blue_Devil94

Relation or not, the kid has had a fine season.

No need to put the quotation marks around the word LOYAL. Cut one arm, I bleed maroon. Cut the other, I bleed grey. I've played for, coached, and just been an all out fan every season for for 31 of the 38 years i've been on this earth. It's just my nature.

It's been pointed out that I won't see Galax next week already. I hope I don't have to. We see our competition as tough every week whether it be Clintwood or Northwood. The mindset is still the same and we take every game serious. If all goes well tomorrow, I will see the Sussex/Covington winner if work allows.

Best mindset to have. Clintwood is a tough bunch and GW will be in for a dogfight