Graham

ghs_17

A good test? Wow. 10 years ago, Graham would've blown them out of the gym.

# Missing the good old days.

Ten years ago Graham had Paco Jones, H.T. Matthews and Nathan Belcher among others. For my money, Belcher was one of the savviest basketball players I have ever watched play.

And to paraphrase Rick Pitino, they aren't coming through the locker room door. Graham has youth, but no real size, they're limited to just a few quick players and are vulnerable to penetrating guards. Depth is an edge for them in that they consistently play 10. The parts are pretty much interchangeable which gives them flexibility. While they lack size, their inside guys are strong enough to get good rebounding position.

Edited by Hacker

Ten years ago Graham had Paco Jones, H.T. Matthews and Nathan Belcher among others. For my money, Belcher was one of the savviest basketball players I have ever watched play.

And to paraphrase Rick Pitino, they aren't coming through the locker room door. Graham has youth, but no real size, they're limited to just a few quick players and are vulnerable to penetrating guards. Depth is an edge for them in that they consistently play 10. The parts are pretty much interchangeable which gives them flexibility. While they lack size, their inside guys are strong enough to get good rebounding position.

Don't forget about that Bradshaw guy too. He was a solid athlete...

How well I know. That was my heyday there. ;)

I know, those days are over. I just miss them.