Josh Hess

hokie07

I don't know the young man, but would just like to remind folks that where you attend college is a big time decision that should NOT be only about football. This is often a young person's first major life decision, and should be taken seriously and with as much time as needed.

There is so much to consider that I applaud a young man who is carefully looking at all the factors.

he really is doing just this...it''s hard enough to pick a school anyway...then factor in football...then factor in the different types of offers you get from different places...then factor in where you "want" to play...there is a lot that goes in to it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
Guys...Hess is just fine...he's got a few things going on and he's trying to decide where he wants to go...he is not in any hurry, doesn't mean anything that he "missed" signing day...he could very well announce where he is going today or tomorrow or next week...or later...he's not tied to a day or time at this point...trust me, this kid is very smart and he's taking his time and talking with different places...and I can tell you the place he is leaning towards i have not even seen anyone mention...and I talked directly with him...so all the experts and other "sources" people have...I don't know? I just know what I have talked with him about....just relax and don't worry about it...he's OK...really.
He has the grades.....