New HS name

VHSLhelper

Shanghai & the DCSB's newly installed guys seem to have a little more common sense than the Dr's they replaced... the D'son Star says they decided to drop "Dickenson" from the name of the new HS, so now they'll just be the Ridgeview Wolfpack. However, they won't be found at ridgeviewwolfpack.com, since a HS in Cali beat'em to it (although they're the Wolf Pack).

They plan to open in the Fall of 2015.

• 3 weeks later...
Thats a rather intimidating name... hahaha. colors?

I had read on here before the colors would be teal/black/silver. Not for certain except for the teal. I guess it's available since the Marlins gave it up to go with tangerine on their new unis.

Ridgeviews colors will be like the Carolina Panthers.

Does anyone know exactly what teal looks like? When I think teal I think Jacksonville Jaguars but thats not the shade the school is going with, its goin w/ what I would call electric blue(the panthers call their color "panther blue"). Ive also heard it reffered to as turquoise but thats not it either. Both of those are blue/greens and are not what Ridgeview is goin with.

Common sense and practicality seem to be the deciding factor w/ the new board. Shangahi is level headed and will do whats best for the county schools.

Edited by redtiger

I meant shade of blue or blue/green. I have had 20 people give me 20 different examples of what color they are talking about.

Just make the colors this, and everyone will remember who they are:

sounds-vs.-dynamo.jpg&w=1200&h=767&ei=OX9CT8mAIoO-gAfXkYifCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=367&vpy=419&dur=1981&hovh=179&hovw=281&tx=164&ty=108&sig=110048173909867017497&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=220&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=0CH4QrQMwDA