Should social conservatives swithch to Obama

the watcher

The Republicans do not seem to have anybody with character .Gingrich involved with all kinds of scandals both personal and business . Romney is a morman and basically bought and sold companies on credit , then broke them up or layed off people to make balance sheet look better for a short time then sold them and paid less percentage of taxes than I did .Some people may be able to identify with Rick Perry cause he is dumb like Bush junior . Of course Maybe he could get a Dick Chaney type to mess up the country some more .The only Republican I can I identify with at all is Ron Paul because he is authentic . I agree with his foreign policy but some of the domestic issues scare me with him but at least he is not a hypocrite .Based on this field , Obama will roll again !

The Republicans do not seem to have anybody with character .Gingrich involved with all kinds of scandals both personal and business . Romney is a morman and basically bought and sold companies on credit , then broke them up or layed off people to make balance sheet look better for a short time then sold them and paid less percentage of taxes than I did .Some people may be able to identify with Rick Perry cause he is dumb like Bush junior . Of course Maybe he could get a Dick Chaney type to mess up the country some more .The only Republican I can I identify with at all is Ron Paul because he is authentic . I agree with his foreign policy but some of the domestic issues scare me with him but at least he is not a hypocrite .Based on this field , Obama will roll again !

I can barely understand what you are saying because you like to use run-on sentences can you please make your points clearer and actually seem intelligent when you are attempting to make them the language areas of my brain are spazzing out after having to try to decipher what you were trying to say and I was still unable to do so.

Couldn't care less about anyone's personal scandals.

Couldn't care less that Romney is Mormon.

Couldn't care less how Romney made money. He did it legally and within the realms of capitalism.

For every good idea Ron Paul has, he has 3 nutty ones that follow it.

If Romney partners with Huntsman, Obama will have a tough go at re-election.

For the record, I'm very left leaning. And posts like the one you made do nothing more than fulfill stereotypes conservatives have about what we value and stir a fire. It's no better than an irrational Bucfan post. All you have posted here is a top-down, surface view of the candidates. It offers very little in the way of politics or political sense.

Give me a break.

Edited by deuceswild

Guest The Variable
Couldn't care less about anyone's personal scandals.

Couldn't care less that Romney is Mormon.

Couldn't care less how Romney made money. He did it legally and within the realms of capitalism.

For every good idea Ron Paul has, he has 3 nutty ones that follow it.

If Romney partners with Huntsman, Obama will have a tough go at re-election.

For the record, I'm very left leaning. And posts like the one you made do nothing more than fulfill stereotypes conservatives have about what we value and stir a fire. It's no better than an irrational Bucfan post. All you have posted here is a top-down, surface view of the candidates. It offers very little in the way of politics or political sense.

Give me a break.

You mean Romney is a "morMAN"? ;)

Actually, my favorite part about the watcher is that he always starts threads like this, then when people push back, he has nothing else to say. I think that's the definition of a pot stirrer.

I fall for it every time. My non-sensometer won't let me be.

Guest The Variable
The only Republican I can I identify with at all is Ron Paul....

Yeah. I believe that. Your intellect resembles his.

BTW, Ron Paul is a flat out coward. You seemed to be sold on the very issues that make him one...what does that say about you?

Yeah. I believe that. Your intellect resembles his.

BTW, Ron Paul is a flat out coward. You seemed to be sold on the very issues that make him one...what does that say about you?

Ron Paul is arguably the smartest guy in the field. Does smartest make a good president? That's debatable, obviously.

Guest The Variable
Ron Paul is arguably the smartest guy in the field. Does smartest make a good president? That's debatable, obviously.

In some matters, very much so. In other matters, he is incredibly naive or unbendably idealistic. Maybe he is sheltered or he has been detached from the real world (been in politics) for too long to remember.

I can barely understand what you are saying because you like to use run-on sentences can you please make your points clearer and actually seem intelligent when you are attempting to make them the language areas of my brain are spazzing out after having to try to decipher what you were trying to say and I was still unable to do so.

I bet your Mom presses your clothes !

Guest The Variable
Again , Obama will roll like last time ! This is a new world ! White people will be the minority in this country ! Get used to it ! Your time is through ! You lost the war ! get over it!

you sound like the logic on this board has overloaded your circuits.

Whatever.

Guest The Variable
I bet your Mom presses your clothes !

I bet your mom home-schooled you. In a nudist colony surrounded by homegrown herbs and fed tofu. You ride a bicycle with a tin-foil lined helmet and a basket full of Viva-La-Raza fliers. You wear a Che shirt and Birkenstocks. You smoke dope, drop acid and listen to RATM and Rise Against. You like the Motorcycle Diaries and Rules for Radicals.

Edited by The Variable

Again , Obama will roll like last time ! This is a new world ! White people will be the minority in this country ! Get used to it ! Your time is through ! You lost the war ! get over it!

How can you tell the color of one's skin through the typed word? You sound like a racist.

I bet your mom home-schooled you. In a nudist colony surrounded by homegrown herbs and fed tofu. You ride a bicycle with a tin-foil lined helmet and a basket full of Viva-La-Raza fliers. You wear a Che shirt and Birkenstocks. You smoke dope, drop acid and listen to RATM and Rise Against. You like the Motorcycle Diaries and Rules for Radicals.

What a great stereotype. Except for the Back to Earthers who checked out of mainstream society in the 1970s, most of the old "hippies" seem to have become moderate/conservative to evangelical in their political views.

Now that is my personal observation as an old goat who knew tons of radicals in high school and college.

As for the Republicans and their self-immolation via primary, I fully expect a "white knight" candidate to arise who will have the blessing of both the neo-cons who have stayed out of the fray and saves them from choices that are not good.

Guest The Variable
How can you tell the color of one's skin through the typed word? You sound like a racist.

Because in the minds of folks like him...you cannot possibly be a minority if you dont like Obama.

Guest The Variable
What a great stereotype. Except for the Back to Earthers who checked out of mainstream society in the 1970s, most of the old "hippies" seem to have become moderate/conservative to evangelical in their political views.

Now that is my personal observation as an old goat who knew tons of radicals in high school and college.

As for the Republicans and their self-immolation via primary, I fully expect a "white knight" candidate to arise who will have the blessing of both the neo-cons who have stayed out of the fray and saves them from choices that are not good.

The only possible white knights out there with any visibility are Marco Rubio, Chris Christie and Bobby Jindal. At least 2 of those 3 will not run.

Guest The Variable

Not a very intelligent response given the fact that your link has nothing to do with his questions aside from both contain the word "racist".

Somebody get UVAO in here to explain what his alma mater is doing coming out with this garbage. Tenure has ultimately led to the downfall of higher education.

I do only some of those things.

Guest The Variable
I do only some of those things.

As long as it doesnt involve Che, Saul Alinski or Viva La Raza, its all good.

I repeat the question: How can you tell the color of one's skin through the typed word? You (meaning the Watcher) sound like a racist. Parsons, your link doesn't remotely address my question.

It's more revealing to me that you choose to copy and paste something instead of answering the question.

Edited by blueinbama

I repeat the question: How can you tell the color of one's skin through the typed word? You (meaning the Watcher) sound like a racist. Parsons, your link doesn't remotely address my question.

It's more revealing to me that you choose to copy and paste something instead of answering the question.

A rebuttal from the watcher will look something like this:

"Your mom copy and paste . And press clothes you wear"