Should social conservatives swithch to Obama

the watcher

The only possible white knights out there with any visibility are Marco Rubio, Chris Christie and Bobby Jindal. At least 2 of those 3 will not run.

I was thinking another Bush, or someone coming from outside the current thought process. Oh maybe a war hero retired general, or an African American Woman.

Guest The Variable
I was thinking another Bush, or someone coming from outside the current thought process. Oh maybe a war hero retired general, or an African American Woman.

Jeb wont win, simply because of his last name. Maybe he should have run before his brother. Maybe even before his dad too. I wasnt impressed with either Bush.

I hope you are talking about Petraus, but he wont run either. I wont vote for Colin Powell. Unfortunately, he has shown himself to be a disappointment outside of the uniform. Hes not anything remotely close to a conservative.

Condi I dont see running either. Somehow I think shes had enough of politics. I do not know much about her own positions but I think she did a fine job as Sec State.

Not a very intelligent response given the fact that your link has nothing to do with his questions aside from both contain the word "racist".
I repeat the question: How can you tell the color of one's skin through the typed word? You (meaning the Watcher) sound like a racist. Parsons, your link doesn't remotely address my question.

It's more revealing to me that you choose to copy and paste something instead of answering the question.

The only thing it should tell you is that I agree that Watcher's post sounded racist. I posted the link to point out that the racial tone of his comments could be a sign his golfbag is short on irons. I honestly thought your question was rhetorical.

Edited by parsons

The only thing it should tell you is that I agree that Watcher's post sounded racist. I posted the link to point out that the racial tone of his comments could be a sign his golfbag is short on irons. I honestly thought your question was rhetorical.

I totally misunderstood the meaning of your post, and for that I apologize.

Not a very intelligent response given the fact that your link has nothing to do with his questions aside from both contain the word "racist".

Somebody get UVAO in here to explain what his alma mater is doing coming out with this garbage. Tenure has ultimately led to the downfall of higher education.

UVA is a little slice of New England spliced into central Virginia, so this doesn't surprise me.

It's a terrible survey with horrendous methodology.

Obama will win this election because he is the candidate of the people , not just the rich and well connected . He is called a big-spender but he is looking to save in healthcare while the so called conservatives only serve their healthcare buddies . How is it that the Republicans ran up the deficit during good times while Obama did it during bad times and is called a big spender . I will post again after the election .

Why was my post considered racist when I was referring to a numerical value ! Hmmm , resorting to labeling and name-calling when your think with your emotions and not your intellect .

Again , Obama will roll like last time ! This is a new world ! White people will be the minority in this country ! Get used to it ! Your time is through ! You lost the war ! get over it!

The reverse of your post would be "(Insert Republican here) will roll! This is a new world! Black people are now and will always be the minority in this country ! Get used to it ! Your time is through ! You lost the war ! Get over it!"

Hope that helps explain it to you. From now on I will ignore your comments, because racism is evil, and you are a hate-filled racist. As soon as this country rids itself of this kind if thinking we all will be equal. That's the way it should be. It's wrong to champion one group while trying to oppress another. Reverse discrimination is just as evil.

Edited by blueinbama

Guest The Variable
Why was my post considered racist when I was referring to a numerical value ! Hmmm , resorting to labeling and name-calling when your think with your emotions and not your intellect .

Indeed, that is a bad thing. But consider the fact that you are speaking about your own actions. You were not speaking aobut numerical value. In essence, you post said: Kill Whitey.

Way to go.

Obama will win this election because he is the candidate of the people , not just the rich and well connected . He is called a big-spender but he is looking to save in healthcare while the so called conservatives only serve their healthcare buddies . How is it that the Republicans ran up the deficit during good times while Obama did it during bad times and is called a big spender . I will post again after the election .

Obama doesnt know "the people" and not only is their nobody running for president this year who is, but you will be hard pressed to find one in national politics. He is a big spender, and as more and more reports come out, we are learning what most of us predicted is true: universal/galactic/government healthcare as defined in Obamacare will not save us any money in any sense.

There are a lot of big spending republicans and democrats, Obama is one of the worst. Not just as president, but as senator as well. Pointing the finger at someone elses failures to justify anothers doesnt make that person any LESS of a failure.

But thanks for giving us a break from these moronic rants for 10 months. Though I think you are lying and we will be seeing a lot of posts from you as the campaign heats up.

It's fun to pretend.

Guest The Variable
Barack Obama came from lower middle class background and studied hard . Romney's money was handed to him by his family .Take the blinders off !

See, you already lied to us. You said you were going to post AFTER the election.

Obama travelled the world during his youth. Hardly the background of a lower middle class household that arent missionaries.

BTW, as I said before, pointing to someone elses condition to justify oneself is just stupid.

Barack Obama came from lower middle class background and studied hard . Romney's money was handed to him by his family .Take the blinders off !

Obama's father was an Atheist/Marxist Revolutionary, his mother attended the "Little Red" aka Commie Church in Washington State, his childhood mentor was a radical Marxist, TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF!

So if my dad, leaves me three goats and a bucket full of pennies, that suddenly makes me a bad guy and it creates a situation in which I can't Study Hard?

There is no merit to your statement whatsoever!

Whether you like Romney or not, and I don't by the way, inheriting money is not evil, only a Marxist would find fault with inheriting wealth..............but I digress!

Edited by bucfan64

Whether you like Romney or not, and I don't by the way, inheriting money is not evil, only a Marxist would find fault with inheriting wealth..............but I digress!

Actually most capitalists, like myself, have problems with those inheriting wealth. The son of a wealthy man usually has a attitude of privilege not found in the father. These are generalities based on life experience.

The truth is Romney may have inherited some, but in true capitalistic fashion, he has earned far more. I do find it fun when the Republicans excoriate Romney for making money. How ironic is that.

Edited by Hacker

Actually most capitalists, like myself, have problems with those inheriting wealth. The son of a wealthy man usually has a attitude of privilege not found in the father. The truth is Romney may have inherited some, but in true capitalistic fashion, he has earned far more.

I respect the fact that he has earned more wealth than he created. I am not sure if I follow what you are saying, but I think that you are suggesting that he is more arrogant as a result of his inheritance, if that is correct, I agree totally.

Nonetheless, it is rather difficult to support capitalism and not support the right of his father to do with his money as he pleases........