Coolest hole in golf...

hokie07

Yes! By far. Watching this golf tourney live is definitely on my sports bucket list. Apparently it's lots of booze, scantily clad co-eds, and rowdiness. What more could you want in a golf tournament!!

Yes! By far. Watching this golf tourney live is definitely on my sports bucket list. Apparently it's lots of booze, scantily clad co-eds, and rowdiness. What more could you want in a golf tournament!!

Mine too! It would definitely be worth the trip out to AZ for the reasons alone that you named.

Top 3 on my golf bucket list is as follows: 1.) The Masters 2a.) Pebble Beach 2b.) Sawgrass and 3.) To play Bethpage Black.

These WILL all be completed before the day I die. I don't care how much $$ it costs, it's happening.

Guest The Variable
Par 3 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale

I flew over this hole several times when I was doing border patrol.

Scottsdale folks are pretty appreciative. We went out to lunch in groups of 12 or more and twice had Scottsdale people pay for our entire meals. Lots of money out there since nobody wants to live in Phoenix.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Mine too! It would definitely be worth the trip out to AZ for the reasons alone that you named.

Top 3 on my golf bucket list is as follows: 1.) The Masters 2a.) Pebble Beach 2b.) Sawgrass and 3.) To play Bethpage Black.

These WILL all be completed before the day I die. I don't care how much $$ it costs, it's happening.

1. Masters, 2. St. Andrews 3. Pinehurst, 4. Whistling Straits 5. Bethpage