Graham at Radford

futbolking

The game is April 4th at Radford. With the new way they are doing seeding for the reg. tourny this game could have a big impact on the seeding later on, they only play once in the reg. season and after this game I only see 2 games Graham could even possibly lose the rest of the reg season. The new way it works is just like basketball with a points system. So many points for beating a A,AA,AAA and so many for a lose or tie. Radford is already 1-1-1 and Graham gets AA points for their cake walks over Tazewell and Richlands, and will get both of those again.

My prediction

Graham 4-3

The game is April 4th at Radford. With the new way they are doing seeding for the reg. tourny this game could have a big impact on the seeding later on, they only play once in the reg. season and after this game I only see 2 games Graham could even possibly lose the rest of the reg season. The new way it works is just like basketball with a points system. So many points for beating a A,AA,AAA and so many for a lose or tie. Radford is already 1-1-1 and Graham gets AA points for their cake walks over Tazewell and Richlands, and will get both of those again.

My prediction

Graham 4-3

You like to toot your own horn don't ya? I'd put my money on Radford anyday.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm gonna go 4-0 or 5-0 Radford.

You do know Pulaski beat this Radford team already this year, do you not remember the Graham Pulaski game from last season? 2-0 with Graham missing 2 key starters.....

You do know Pulaski beat this Radford team already this year, do you not remember the Graham Pulaski game from last season? 2-0 with Graham missing 2 key starters.....

Yeah, I played in that game and honestly Pulaski had the ball on our end the whole game and I don't think those two players you mentioned would have changed much. Maybe 5-0 was stretching it. Like I said I hope I'm wrong. I would be ecstatic if our boys could pull off the win. That would be huge for the program. This is definitely a test to see where they stand.

Edited by _______________

Somebody please post if this game is still on for today...Radford has a nice field, with good drainage....hope it will still be played....

Today is the 5th...

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome....thanks for the schedules. I believe Graham's girls have a chance against Radford this year...they are down a bit....Clark County and George Mason from region 2 will be beasts, as usual....probably better than the Salem team they lost to last year in the semis.

Not so sure how Graham's boys will do against Radford....would definitely give Radford the edge in that one.

Have you seen it this year? You are talking about Radford High School right???? It is a piece of trash this year......

Haven't been there this year....what has happened to it? Every time I've been there, it has had nice thick turf...playing surface nice and even....good drainage.

• 2 weeks later...

It was 1-0 at the half, Radford's lone goal came on a CK, Graham just as in the Galax game just seemed to fall apart for about 10 or 15 min to give up those goals, and let's not make any mistake Radfords starters played the whole game.

Grahams girls also beat Radfords tonight 2-1

Grahams boys beat Grayson Co. 9-1 and they both play at Galax tomorrow night

It was 1-0 at the half, Radford's lone goal came on a CK, Graham just as in the Galax game just seemed to fall apart for about 10 or 15 min to give up those goals, and let's not make any mistake Radfords starters played the whole game.

Grahams girls also beat Radfords tonight 2-1

Grahams boys beat Grayson Co. 9-1 and they both play at Galax tomorrow night

Why wouldn't they play the whole game and its not like that's an excuse.