Wow...Tazewell / Carroll

Fat Thompkins and his players have always played dirty. There was a play at the plate and the catcher was trying to block it. That is baseball 101. As soon as the catcher turned his back he was cheap shotted by the CC player on deck.

Excellent tackle though. We'll work on our standing to ground tactics once I get back in town!! There could have been more hammer fists and elbow strikes. But we'll work on it.

Go Dawgs!!!

Fat Thompkins and his players have always played dirty. There was a play at the plate and the catcher was trying to block it. That is baseball 101. As soon as the catcher turned his back he was cheap shotted by the CC player on deck.

Excellent tackle though. We'll work on our standing to ground tactics once I get back in town!! There could have been more hammer fists and elbow strikes. But we'll work on it.

Go Dawgs!!!

Classy

Great take down by the pitcher, seriously.

Both teams are lucky that the "brawl" wasn't uglier. Even though the benches cleared I didn't see but a handful of guys from each team punching/pushing/whatever.

Side note: I've always wondered why this doesn't happen more in high school baseball around the area. I'm not condoning it, but baseball is one of the easiest sports to get ugly quick.