Decision 2012

BHS03

Well, you can't form a circle with just two people.

Me and Big Blue Alum will have to go and support gay marriage elsewhere I guess.

I hear foxnews.com has a message board. Maybe we can try it. It's slightly less conservative than this board.

EDIT: And apparently I wasn't even joking...I just found this article on foxnews.com calling Paul Ryan a liar.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/paul-ryans-speech-in-three-words/

Edited by BigBlueAlum

I culled this jewel from the FOX link above. It about says it all for what is coming out of this campaign on both sides.

"The good news is that the Romney-Ryan campaign has likely created dozens of new jobs among the legions of additional fact checkers that media outlets are rushing to hire to sift through the mountain of cow dung that flowed from Ryan’s mouth."

That merits a wow from me.

I hear foxnews.com has a message board. Maybe we can try it. It's slightly less conservative than this board.

EDIT: And apparently I wasn't even joking...I just found this article on foxnews.com calling Paul Ryan a liar.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/paul-ryans-speech-in-three-words/

I just don't understand why these people from both sides just continue to lie about everything and twist as much as they can. Is it because they aren't held accountable for their actions?

I just don't understand why these people from both sides just continue to lie about everything and twist as much as they can. Is it because they aren't held accountable for their actions?

My thoughts exactly!

I mean, I'm sure Ryan could have found some actual facts to make Obama look bad. Why would he pull out a bunch of out right lies in such a big speech that he knows will be scrutinized?