Basset @ Richlands Benefit Game

Ryan4VT

Hey Ryan, it starts at 7.30. A little mix up again the football Calender says 7.00 but it starts at at 7.30. If you come to the game come over and talk awhile.

I'll be there for sure. PM me and tell me where to meet and such and we will do it.

I'll be there for sure. PM me and tell me where to meet and such and we will do it.

This might be a fun Benefit Game.

I saw both during the 7 on 7 season.

Richlands should be the better team but Bassett is improved and they are playing like a more aggressive team than last year.

One word of caution though, This Bassett team like to trash talk alot while playing. I'm sure Richlands is structured enough to deal with it but an ejection in this game carries over into the season.

Richlands should be the better team but Bassett is improved and they are playing like a more aggressive team than last year.

One word of caution though, This Bassett team like to trash talk alot while playing. I'm sure Richlands is structured enough to deal with it but an ejection in this game carries over into the season.

And with our first game being at Gate City, we don't need any unneeded ejections.

Gotta love those trash talk teams. Not! After that 44-0 beatdown from last year i'm sure they will be wanting some revenge. How did Bassett look to you? How was the passing game? I remember they didn't have one last year.

Gotta love those trash talk teams. Not! After that 44-0 beatdown from last year i'm sure they will be wanting some revenge. How did Bassett look to you? How was the passing game? I remember they didn't have one last year.

They were much better than last year. They have an athletic team with 2 decent QBs. The better Qb is also their best receiver so I am not sure which one they will use.

That's right down their alley!

Hey Ryan, it starts at 7.30. A little mix up again the football Calender says 7.00 but it starts at at 7.30. If you come to the game come over and talk awhile.

Glad you posted that time, i wasn't sure what time it started.

Can't wait to see the blues for the 1st time this year and i would say that Basset will make it interesting.

A little bit of trash talk may fire the boys up a little more then they will already be.......:D