Dunking of Prince Amukamara

parsons

he got thrown in a tub of cold water...big damn deal...if that's as bad as it gets then why is everyone making such an issue over it? I've seen 100x worse go on in high school.

he got thrown in a tub of cold water...big damn deal...if that's as bad as it gets then why is everyone making such an issue over it? I've seen 100x worse go on in high school.

The things that pissed Coughlin off so much was 1.) that Prince got dumped on his head and 2.) that it brings unnecessary attention to the Giants camp. He is doing everything in his power to make sure that all the attention stays on the Jets, and he really doesn't want this bad attention.

It is bullying.....

..http://www.i4u.com/2012/08/jason-pierre-paul/says-tub-understand-teammate-i-prince-ice-tossed-don-t-cb-gian

why is everyone making such an issue over it? I've seen 100x worse go on in high school.

the fact that things like this happen in high school only serves to underscore how immature and irresponsible these types of acts are. In my opinion, its good that everyone is "making such an issue over it". Maybe with a little attention these stupid little meathead bonding rituals will eventually go away.

The things that pissed Coughlin off so much was 1.) that Prince got dumped on his head .

He could have very easily suffered a serious injury and Jason Pierre-Paul would have a lot more to worry about than a fine from Tom Coughlin.

Edited by parsons

the fact that things like this happen in high school only serves to underscore how immature and irresponsible these types of acts are. In my opinion, its good that everyone is "making such an issue over it". Maybe with a little attention these stupid little meathead bonding rituals will eventually go away.

So no more Super Soakers filled with vinegar?

I dont see the issue? other than the fact that they are grown men.

I got threw in a mudhole(it was a nasty one on the practice field), freshmen went in there every year. When I went in I was a Senior. No big deal

it's football...and it's just part of the brotherhood...there is a fine line there you don't cross, you don't want to hurt your brothers but that's clearly not the intent here. Bullying? yeah, i guess it is...but its not that bad...like i said i've seen a lot worse...also seen things go way over the line. Prince should just put some Icy Hot in JPP's jock strap or whatever and get even and call it a day.

Prince sucks as a DB by the way...dude should be traded or dropped.

IF he would have gotten dunked in the toilet then yes there is something wrong with that, but he got dunked in an ice tub that he probably gets in 3-4 times a week. No big deal

it seems to me that the biggest beef he had with it was that he's not a rookie and got the rookie treatment....not what actually happened, but the fact it did.

Coughlin should have just said "no big deal" and the whole thing would have blown over...it was only on the news because he made it news.